British Motorcycle Gear/ Belstaff

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Dantegod, Apr 18, 2008.

1. pschuyler

pschuyler Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I sometimes have a problem with sleeve length, and lean toward tall version of Firstgear jackets, would the adventure jacket run in your opinion normal, long, short in the sleeve length?

Thanks
    Pete
  2. Dantegod

Dantegod Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi Pete,

Sorry for the slow response time on the road at the IMS shows www.Motorcycleshows.com . We cut the Adventure jackets very long in the sleeves.

Paul
  3. Dantegod

Oddometer:
  4. Dynamick

Dynamick Coddiwompler Supporter

Oddometer:
    I want to drop you a line as the warmer weather is coming. I've pulled my Zodiac out of the closet. The best warm to hot weather riding jacket ever.

[​IMG]

Check out this trailer, don't blink at 30 seconds, you'll miss the Mercury.
    http://mansomethemovie.com/

-Mickey
  5. Dantegod

Oddometer:
    Movie looks great... Good thing I only shave during the IMS tour.

Paul
  6. Dantegod

Oddometer:
    I just got to see the Belstaff new line for 2013. They have put together some new leather Jackets that are truly amazing. We will have the new styles in stock in November and will post pictures as soon as we get them from Belstaff. There will be lots of press on the new line as it hits the USA.. Stay tuned..:ear

The quality of the material and the finishing work on the liners and everything else make it the Bugatti of motorcycle clothing. We will put up the new line as soon as we get the pictures from Belstaff. We should have it in time to display at all the International Motorcycle Shows this year. The prices have gone up quite a bit but they are still in line with other products at this quality level like Rukka, Langlitz & Lewis Leather.

Paul Brooks
    CEO
    www.BritishMotorcycleGear.com
  7. Squal

Squal Fatty Fatty Two By Four

Oddometer:
    I love my BMG/Belstaff gear.

I had the chance to talk with Paul back in 2009 briefly while I browsed the goods at Seattle IMS. When it came time to buy a new set of gear in 2010, I sent Paul an email with a long list of features I wanted in a Jacket and Pants combo, and he set me up with a Belstaff Discovery and the BMG Ezeon Pants. I can't say enough about this setup, and I just ordered up a new set this weekend (but went with the Challenger Jacket this time), not because the other set is worn out, but because I went from a XXXL kind of guy to a L kind of guy =).

That being said, I did a couple reviews of both the Discovery and Ezeon some time back if anyone is interested.

The stuff works absolutely brilliantly year round for our weather in the Northwest. The Discovery Jacket is most likely a bit much for the warmer climates with its limited venting, but other than that, it's bar none the best piece of Motorcycle Gear I've ever owned.

Discovery Jacket:
    http://micsadventure.com/2010/08/rider-review/rider-review-jackets-belstaff-discovery-2/

Ezeon Pants:
    http://micsadventure.com/2010/10/rider-review/rider-reivew-pants-bmg-ezeon-overpants/
  8. Dantegod

Oddometer:
    Some of the new line went up on the website today. The Horse Hide Belstaff Oulton Park Jacket and the Donington are amazing looking. They are a bit pricey but if you get a chance to see one you will see that nothing else even comes close to the workmanship and finishing work on these. Stop by the IMS shows to check one out.

Paul
  9. montanaman

montanaman Traveler

Oddometer:
    I just "battle tested" the Discovery and Pioneer kit I got at the motorcycle show last year. Did a 1500 mile ride from Phoenix AZ to Glacier Park Montana. Rode thru all types of weather. Great gear ! Got caught in a cold rain in Yellowstone and not one drop got thru and I was toasty without heated gear and it was hovering in the low 40's. The neck gator and the crotch strap really work. Not having to pull over and put an over liner on when it starts to rain is so key. The only decision I had to make was whether it was going to be cold enough to warrant the use of the liners in the jacket and or the pants. The only knock I have is that when temps get north of 80 the venting is not going to keep you cool. The jacket still breaths remarkably considering the permanent rain liner but I would not consider it a full four season jacket. The pants are great too and without the liner I think they are good to go at just about any temp but then again I never notice my legs getting to warm. Bottom line... Great gear at a great price./Users/fontaines911/Desktop/IMG_0397.jpg
    davyjones likes this.
  10. oldpathfinder

oldpathfinder Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Are the latest production Mercury jacket vents still not cut to go through the breathable rain liner? I need lots of venting for the summer in the southeast USA.
    Roland
  11. Dantegod

Oddometer:
    Vent's at chest do not go through.. The best vents are the cuffs. Just open the zips and the sleeves will suck air right up into the jacket and out the rear exit vents. You may want to look at the Zodiac for real heat and humidity..

Paul
  12. Dantegod

Oddometer:
    The New Belstaff Jacket line for 2013 is up on our web site and should be here in November. We hope to have them on display at all the IMS shows. We also put up the new Video shot at Goodwood with Ewan McGregor.. Check out our web site. www.BritishMotorcycleGear.com

The Belstaff Donington Jacket features Quilted reinforcements on shoulders, elbows and back end. Contrasting color bands across chest and along sleeves. Adjusting snaps on sides. Ventilation openings on back sides. Embossed logo patch on left sleeve and an inside waist stretch panel with heavy-duty zipper for trousers attachment.
    Sizes: S-XXXL
    Material: BULLL GRAIN LEATHER
    Colours: Black

Attached Files:

13. Dantegod

Oddometer:
    <TR><TD class=prodimage width="26%" align="center" rowspan="3"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>[​IMG]</TD><TD align=center>1 of 2</TD><TD align=right>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width="59%">
    Belstaff Oulton Park Jacket
    </TD><TD width="15%" align="right" valign="top">Details
    </TD></TR><TR><TD colspan="2"><FORM style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" id=ectform18 onsubmit="return formvalidator18(this)" method=post name=tForm18 action=cart.asp>
    <SMALL>Product ID: 018BelstaffOultonParkJacket</SMALL> [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The Belstaff Oulton Park Jacket features Back shoulder pleats, Ventilation openings on back sides, Hidden center front zipper, Embroidered logo on left sleeve and Buckle-cover with embroidered logo.
    Sizes: S-XXXL
    Material: Full Grain Horse Leather
    Colours: Black

</FORM></TD></TR>

Attached Files:

14. Dantegod

Oddometer:
    <TR><TD class=prodimage width="26%" align="center" rowspan="3"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>[​IMG]</TD><TD align=center>1 of 2</TD><TD align=right>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width="59%">
    Belstaff Ballig Jacket
    </TD><TD width="15%" align="right" valign="top">Details
    </TD></TR><TR><TD colspan="2"><FORM style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" id=ectform20 onsubmit="return formvalidator20(this)" method=post name=tForm20 action=cart.asp>
    <SMALL>Product ID: 020BelstaffBalligJacket</SMALL> [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The Belstaff Ballig Jacket features light weight ballistic fabric on shoulders, elbows, waist band, cuffs, neck collar and center front band. Mesh on body and sleeves. Corduroy on inside neck collar, cuffs and waistband. CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows.
    Sizes: S-XXL
    Material: Light Weight Ballistic Nylon
    Colours: Dark Gray

</FORM></TD></TR>

Attached Files:

15. Aether

Aether Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Paul,

It's been awhile....These or anything else new and different at the IMS booth this year?

-A
  16. Dantegod

Oddometer:
    We are showing the new 2013 Belstaff Pure Motorcycle line for the first time with D3O armour, it just came in a few weeks ago. We will also have our entire BMG line on display.
    Not much new at the show this year other than the Moto GP bike display which is pretty Cool.

Paul
  17. Afry

Afry Why hike?

Oddometer:
    The Zodiac jacket is listed as being waterproof. How accurate is this? Are the zippers waterproof?

Also which jacket has better protection in a crash on the asphalt - the Zodiac or the Adventure?

I am 5'10" and 210 lbs, what size would I order in each?
  18. flyinscotsman

flyinscotsman Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Saw your line at show in NYC last month- had no time - there was a light brown suede jkt w protective on the far right of your stand - do you have pics on website ?
    Thx
  19. red450

red450 Stuff

Oddometer:
    It was great to meet you at the Progressive Show in Indy this past weekend!

I'm looking forward to putting some serious miles on the Adventure Jacket!
  20. Dantegod

Oddometer:
    That was probaly the Mojave Jacket in ANtique Beige.. We sold out all of the USA stock at the show but size SMall.. Very popular item we wll most of them back to Europe where they sell out straight away.. Pictures on our web site. www.BritishMotorcycleGEar.com