Nuetech Tubliss tire tube system at CJ Designs

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by cjracer, Jan 23, 2013.

1. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    Limited Time Only!

Nuetech TuBliss SALE at CJ Designs.

20% off http://www.cjdesignsllc.com/about-us...e-tube-system/

Hurry while supplies last!

It's not about going tubeless for the sake of eliminating tubes. It's all about the countless benefits of going TUbliss® that makes every rider and racer better, faster, and more in control.

[​IMG]TUbliss® is, essentially, a high pressure rim lock and seal that secures the entire tire bead to the rim, completely eliminating the use of a conventional tube. TUbliss® allows you to run a low tire pressure (as low as 10 psi) which dramatically improves traction; especially important for enduro and baja racing. Since there's no conventional tube, the days of pinched tubes and flats are over! Even if you get a tire puncture, the bead stays seated to the rim.

The 100 psi TUbliss® inner bladder literally clamps the entire bead and side wall of the tire to the rim, providing full bead lock performance around the full circumference of the rim. The seal is formed against the inside of the tire itself, not the rim, so it holds the tire firmly and makes the sidewalls stay upright and absorb the full impact, unlike bending and deflection you get with conventional tubes. Because of the design, TUbliss® will even work with the most dented, dinged, or tweaked rim.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]Improved Traction
    TUbliss® secures the bead so securely that it allows a low tire pressure for improved straight line traction without the risk of a pinch flat or tire bead slippage. Because Tubliss® means you can much lower tire pressures, traction is improved which is especially important for Baja and Enduro riders. You have no tubes to be concerned with, so lower pressure with Tubliss® means you'll never pinch a tube! Replace old technology with a stronger, modern and efficient system. Even if you get a tire puncture, the bead stays seated to the rim.

Virtually Flat Proof
    TUbliss® really is virtually flat proof when used with a tire sealant. Sealants can't work on tubes where holes in the rubber stretch and tear. With TUbliss®, your sealant works directly on the tire where it matters. Plus, the design of TUbliss® helps keep the tire seated on the bead and the sidewalls more stable, virtually making "flat wobbles" a thing of the past. Riders have reported riding longer and harder, completely unaware that they had a tire puncture.

Weight Savings
    TUbliss® also provides a weight savings of up to 3 pounds per wheel which instantly translates into less rotating weight and increases acceleration. Less unsprung weight allows significant suspension performance gains. Experts say that eliminating a pound of rotating unsprung weight is equivalent to dropping 5 pounds of static weight!

Runs Cooler
    Without the weight and friction of a conventional tube installed, tire temperatures are greatly reduced. This also eliminates tire pressure increases during the course of a moto.

Rim Protection
    TUbliss protects the rim from dings and dents by holding the tire firmly and making the sidewalls stay upright and absorb the full impact, unlike bending and deflection of conventional tubes.
  2. GSForLife

GSForLife Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi Craig,

I would love a set please for wheels 21" (1.60) front and 18" (2.15") rear. Please sent me an invoice like usual. Thanks.
  3. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    Please email me with your shipping info, or place an order through the site. :D

Thanks,
    Craig
  4. It'sNotTheBike

It'sNotTheBike Banned

Oddometer:
    CJ, I know you have something to sell, but your post omits some possible
    scenarios which can actually happen with a Tubliss setup.

When a tire is punctured by a large object which leaves a hole 1/4" or larger
    ( this can happen; it has happened to me ) NO sealant can keep the tire inflated.
    In that scenario you need to use a patch on the inside of the tire and install a tube,
    or fill the tire with leaves or brush. Or if you used a mousse you can just keep riding.

When the Tubliss high pressure tube loses its air ( which can happen ) the tire CAN
    come unseated from the rim. This can be a safety issue depending on what is happening
    when things go wrong, and if the rim doesn't have a safety bead things can
    get wobbly in a hurry, just like when a tube loses all its air quickly.

For anyone who is curious about Tubliss, do a search and see what Neduro had
    to say about them. If you cannot be bothered to search, Ned likes and uses mousses
    and doesn't like Tubliss at all, and has helped numerous people repair their tires
    when their Tubliss system failed. This is the truth, and I believe in telling the truth
    and letting the chips fall where they may. I guess I am old-fashioned.

5. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    I appreciate your feedback. There are inherent risks with all parts put on a motorcycle. There are pros and cons to all aftermarket motorcycle parts based on the needs of the rider. Rider skills and intended use are considerations.

I can't stress enough the importance for everyone to make an informed decision prior to purchasing any aftermarket motorcycle part. :freaky
  6. blaster11

blaster11 Still having fun!

Oddometer:
    Actually you sound like an ass who has a differing opinion...you should start an oil thread!
  7. gastone

gastone Long timer

Oddometer:
    I was thinking that maybe he is a vendor selling mousses. Not sure wtf the relevance of his post is.

And on topic... CJR, the rear on my bmw xchallenge is 2.5"x18. Any idea when a tubliss system that will work with a 2.5" rear will be introduced. On their website I believe I saw where they said it would be sometime this winter...

TIA.

Garrett.
  8. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    Hi Garret.

I'm not 100% sure when/if the newest version will be ready. It would be best to go direct to Nuetech for new product info. The more direct request from customers can help let them know there is still interest.

The 950 SE also uses the 2.5" rear rim. If I recall from a few seasons ago we had some riders run them on those rims, but you need to check the side wall bead thickness of the tire you are running in order for it to seal tight. Not all tires have the same bead thickness.

I think the Tereflex and the 908 RR worked, but don't quote me on that. Nuetech should have more info on that also and what they might recommend.

I have not used this setup on an 2.5" rim so I don't have any personal experience, just going off memory.

Sorry I couldn't be more help at this time. I'll update this as I get more info.
  9. Locker43

Locker43 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Have been using this on my SE for about 3 yrs now, 0 failures! From what I've witnessed the failures that do occur can usually be attested to sloppy install with marginal attention to detail Finished the Mexican 1000 with no failures although I did have 1 flat from a huge puncture. Finished the 70 miles with a flat rear just because I was too lazy to plug it on the spot. Let it cool at the end, had a beer, plugged it added air and had another beer, good as new! Great product! Anyone wanting accurate, first hand knowledge feel free to drop me your number.
  10. SpeedyR

SpeedyR SE in the SE

Oddometer:
    as with any tire related items it's always good to research all options and choose what's best for your uses. Might be standard tubes (cheap and light) might be ultra heavy tubes (cheap, heavy, durable), might be mousse (not cheap, doesn't last, heavy, bombproof), tire balls (not cheap, may or may not be heavy, does last, mostly bombproof, nightmare to install without proper tools), or Tubliss (midprice, ultralight, lasts, unit is durable, how durable is your tire?).

I've spent a lot of time with professional racers using all of the above in everything from SX to WEC stuff and it all depends upon what your priorities are. Mousse is great, but at the top level it's one or two races and it's done, it's about $100 a shot, has a shelf life of 6 months (or less if not stored properly) and is heavy. but it's what the top teams run for a lot of races (from outdoor MX to dakar type races).

I run UHD and tubliss in my wheels (18, 19, 20 and 21" wheels in the garage presently). Tubliss is great, most of the issues I see are related to tire choice and how they work. I've never personally seen any failures with the actual tubliss setup but I've heard that it can happen. I'll probably run mousse for my next front wheel tire change on my 950 SE just because I want to try one out, but you have to watch heat, it kills them.

just throwing it out there... :)
  11. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    I am currently sold out, but can get more in here for the sale price.

Sale price ENDS this FRI.

Order now if interested.

thanks,
    Craig
  12. sonoran

sonoran Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Any experience running a 21" front tubliss setup on a 990ADV at highway speeds for extended periods of time?
  13. tbarstow

tbarstow Two-wheelin' Fool Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Run a Dunlop 606 in the rear and it will work.
  14. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    Keep an eye on air pressure and balance the rim as it's a single rim lock. No problem when I tested it years ago, but these are not DOT rated.

You will also need a 1.6" rim for best performance. Stock rim is too wide.
  15. swimmer

swimmer armchair asshole

Oddometer:
    Maybe this already answers my question but, the Tubliss instructions state that their system is for offroad use only. Is this merely a DOT issue or is there some inherent reason these would be dangerous on the street? Can't really see a problem or at least not anymore of a risk then you'd have with a rapid loss of air with the standard tubeless set up. FWIW I'd be running these on a wr250r and speeds aren't going to be much above 75mph.
  16. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    I'm not the manufacturer, so I don't want to speak out of line, but I've run these on the road for 1,000s of miles, just as I've run Non DOT tires and I've not had any issues. I think it's a DOT regulation thing, just like EPA. BTW, most aftermarket tanks for Dirt bikes are also not DOT approved. You're call. :freaky
  17. swimmer

swimmer armchair asshole

Oddometer:
    Yes, after a little more research it seems to be a non-issue.
  18. swimmer

swimmer armchair asshole

Oddometer:
    Craig, your PM seems disabled but I didn't see a shipping estimator on your website. Shipping for 18" and 21" tubliss to 85711? Thanks
    -Eric
  19. swimmer

swimmer armchair asshole

Oddometer:

Disregard, order sent.
  20. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    Thanks Simmer.

Yes, I have PMs turned off here. Email only. It's easier for me to keep track of questions and requests.

We are back from Indy and your order will ship today.

Thanks again,
    Craig