StreamTrail Waterproof Bags

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by StreamTrail_USA, Sep 15, 2013.

1. StreamTrail_USA

StreamTrail_USA Splash Defender

Oddometer:
    We are pleased to announce that StreamTrail Splash Defender waterproof bags are now available in the United States. Launched in 2009, Stream Trail is a Japanese brand of waterproof bags designed for adventure travel and daily activities. Designed in Japan and manufactured in Thailand, StreamTrail products are engineered for comfort, convenience, and generous space with high quality materials & unique design.

Stream Trail products are made from heavy-duty, PVC coated, 420 denier polyester tarpaulin material. All seams are thermal bound for waterproofing and rigorously tested. Originating in the tropical, heavy rain and high humidity of Thailand, StreamTrail products are “Monsoon Quality”, perfect for tough conditions.

[​IMG]

Dry Tank DX-40L in Saffron (yellow) on left - MSRP $127.00
    Dry Tank DX-60L in Stone (grey) on right - MSRP $145.00

We are currently accepting dealer applications for all regions.

Retail customers can purchase products from our online retailer:

Danger & Play
    www.dangerandplay.net

NEW! ADVRider discount code: ADVRIDER

Good for 10% off all products and FREE Shipping!

If you have any questions, please contact me here or using the contact information listed below.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Michael
    StreamTrail USA
    www.streamtrail.net/usa
    usa@streamtrail.net
    414/877-1791

www.facebook.com/StreamTrailUSA
  2. StreamTrail_USA

Oddometer:
    Let's try with a little larger photo!

[​IMG]
    DryTank DX-25L in Chili (Red)
  3. StreamTrail_USA

Oddometer:
    We are happy to announce that we are offering ADV Rider inmates a 10% discount on all sales made through our retail partner D A N G E R & P L A Y. http://www.dangerandplay.net

Just use the discount code: ADVRIDER

Thank you for your support! Keep an eye out for new product releases coming soon!
  4. StreamTrail_USA

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
  5. StreamTrail_USA

Oddometer:
    Some great photos coming in from a customer riding across Bolivia, Argentina and Chili! Using the Roadster backpack and a Dry Roll DX-16 as a tail bag.
    [​IMG]
  6. StreamTrail_USA

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
  7. StreamTrail_USA

Oddometer:
    We're currently running a holiday sale that gets you 20% off +free shipping on all StreamTrail waterproof bags and travel accessories. Visit our retail store at:
    www.dangerandplay.net

and use the promo code: HOLIDAY

[​IMG]
  8. Happycamper

Happycamper Have bikes, will travel

Oddometer:
    Stream Trail's website states: "Heavy Duty Backpack with PC sleeve ROADSTER II is a water resistant backpack that features an expandable roll-top opening." Not sure why it states ROADSTER II in the description of the DX, but that is what it states.

As a roll-top not being waterproof seems a little silly to me. Otherwise, that may just be the ticket.
  9. dirtdiver

dirtdiver Long timer

Oddometer:
    Wow, those look nice.
  10. StreamTrail_USA

Oddometer:
    Sorry about the confusion on the Roadster. Currently we have limited power to change the website as it is based on the parent company's site in Thailand and there are some issues with typos and English translations. The Roadster DX is an updated version of an earlier bag called the Roadster hence the Roadster II mention in the description.

There is no guarantee on the absolute waterproofness of the bags however I personally have used the Roadster on many motorcycle trips as well as other adventures and have never had any issues with water penetration. I consider this and the other StreamTrail bags that feature the roll top closure to be quick submersible waterproof and extremely waterproof in a splash/heavy rain environment Please let me know if you have any other questions or if I can provide any additional information.

Regards,
  11. truckstop

truckstop Adventurer

Oddometer:
    *full disclosure - StreamTrail_USA is a friend and i do some work for them (including being in the process of improving on the website)

i have a roadster that's been strapped to the back of a motorcycle for well over 6K miles this past year. one trip involved 3 hours of riding across michigan in a severe storm in order to make it to the lake express ferry in time. i learned on that trip that my riding gear is whatever the opposite of waterproof is, but everything in the bag was dry, including my laptop.

only issue i've had, is that i don't recommend getting it in white (splash) for moto use. it has held up fantastically durability wise, but the white gets dirty pretty easily.

i've also used a passage dx as a laptop bag around town riding the bike, and while it's not submersible, i've ridden with it in rain a couple times and everything stayed dry.

lastly, a couple weeks ago i spent a week driving up the california coast, camping in a van. it rained every day. i kept my photo gear in a marche tote bag, which is a roll top, with the inner protection cases, and everything stayed dry in that as well.

it's good stuff. not necessarily moto specific, but i've managed to make it work.

[​IMG]