The Xmoto Memorial Dirt Tag

Discussion in 'Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carp' started by kenny61, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Catskill

Catskill tree hugger

Oddometer:
    :D
    Trying to get this nice little house in Kerhonkson rent worthy.:norton

Just finished a pine ceiling in the bedroom and custom window (stole the idea from a ralph lauren paint catalog)
    [​IMG]
    I'll be putting stone facade behind the wood stove over the next week.:evil

[​IMG]
  2. Matchbox

Matchbox Adventurer

Oddometer:
  3. BK.RD.RNR

BK.RD.RNR Torque Stick

Oddometer:
    Just for the record, I will frequently make stupid comments, and rarely grab tags... That is all :D
  4. kenny61

kenny61 old and crippled

Oddometer:
    Matchbox.....Shouldn't you be out cat herding or something!!!:photog

<OBJECT width=640 height=385>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MtN1YnoL46Q?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></OBJECT></P>
  5. kenny61

kenny61 old and crippled

Oddometer:

As a former carpenter not only are they allowed they are encouraged..... This Tor is not ruled by a torrorist

Heres my new man cave that I built.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Heres my dog doing gay crap with the duc....

[​IMG]

Heres my cousin dancing with his mother at his wedding

[​IMG]
  6. BK.RD.RNR

BK.RD.RNR Torque Stick

Oddometer:
    Dude. Your aunt is hot! :rofl

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Today 10:01 AM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 14136930" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>BK.RD.RNR</TD><TD class=alt2>Just for the record, I will frequently make stupid comments, and rarely grab tags... That is all :D</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  7. kenny61

kenny61 old and crippled

Oddometer:
    shes actually my cousin hes my 2nd cousin. But shes my cousin by marriage sooo I guess its all good even if she was actually may aunt:D :1drink :freaky
  8. edfetz

edfetz Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Im in... Subscribed !!!!

And again about the current Hunter Mt tag. PM me and Ill get you up and back with out incident.
  9. Cdaledude

Cdaledude Long timer

Oddometer:
    I'm subscribed as well, and Ed, your doing a terrible job of herding all these cats! :deal :lol3

[​IMG]
  10. edfetz

edfetz Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Yeah I guess I am.

Shouldn't we be filling up the Metro Tag BS thread with all the fluff and twittering. And Leave this thread for the real tagging?

11. kenny61

kenny61 old and crippled

Oddometer:
    Actually I was waiting for the new tag to go up over there. This one sucks:lol3
  12. kenny61

kenny61 old and crippled

Oddometer:
    No no no! Not the new tag here the new tag over there:1drink
  13. crankshaft

crankshaft Guns are for pussies

Oddometer:
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AwbxuL0jqps?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AwbxuL0jqps?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
  14. kenny61

kenny61 old and crippled

Oddometer:
    Hey now! sit back and relax fella....In my DucTor we are laid back and easy going. If a tag sits for a few days due to weather or its use as a promotional Item it's ok. We here at the Duc O Rama understand that people have lives, families, jobs and hemorrhoids. Some days some people cant get on a bike and ride that does not mean that that the current tag holder killed the tag or that they are sissies for not wanting to get wet. I mean this game is all about having a lame ass excuse to go for a good ride not for having some lame ass expert tell you how or when to ride.
  15. Yellow Iron

Yellow Iron Long timer

Oddometer:
    The Metro Dirt tag does not stop for weather.
    the only reason the duc didnt get picked up last week is Redpower and I talked and it wasnt acessable leagely without going under the cover of darkness. and it wasn't a good place to ride alone or I woud have got it.

Last winter I went looking for the duc
    Haystack got it 2 days later

Attached Files:

16. Catskill

Catskill tree hugger

Oddometer:
    SISSIES!
  17. Yellow Iron

Yellow Iron Long timer

Oddometer:
    From what I understand they ride Mountain bikes there and I would be spotted from the chairlift for sure.

The Question is where is the duc now

[​IMG]
  18. kenny61

kenny61 old and crippled

Oddometer:

PM the tag holder like he suggested:dunno
  19. Matchbox

Matchbox Adventurer

Oddometer:
  20. kenny61

kenny61 old and crippled

Oddometer:

Sir! Your post seems like it might be very close to a whine....This will not be tolerated in this thread !!!!!!!!!! If Ed's tag was questionable he would have been verbally assaulted by all the tag holders of this Ductor.....Oh wait he is the only tag holder:huh

OK in all seriousness I believe Ed would have been more than happy to get anyone up the mountain. Since I knew I would not be able to grab this tag for quite sometime I desk tagged it and Ed was more than gracious to confirm my tag (location) and asked if I needed assistance. Im sure he would have been more than happy to offer anyone else the same assistance... well anyone with manners at least.... Personally I think ed's tag is one of the most creative I have seen. Imagine the advertisement we will get when an ADV'r proudly claims his or her Duc and explains what it is all about :clap:clap:clap This is a game and that's all that it is. Some people take it much too serious and want to set all kinds of rules, schedules and bullshit :puke1. Catskill has given the best set of rules I have ever seen. With her set of rules this stays a game. When you start taking this too serious it becomes just that...Too serious. Keep the Duc within a certain area so that we all get to play with it other than that... Too Serious!!!!