Gear junkie live from Warm & Safe heated gear

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Gear junkie, Aug 24, 2010.

1. RACER X

RACER X Adventurer

Oddometer:
    any opinions on remote vs reg. mounted?
  2. RACER X

RACER X Adventurer

Oddometer:
    decided to go w/ warmnsafe over gerbering

call me a closet OWSer, lol
  3. DeepSea

DeepSea electronically challenged

Oddometer:
    Got mine quick. Thanks Rose. I'll be looking for pants in the near future.
  4. alohagirl

alohagirl Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Email sent with a couple of questions:thumb

I'll ask one of my questions here, in case someone else has the same question:

Currently my bike has an SAE cord that I use with my Aerostich "bib"/vest.

If I purchase a WnS jacket and gloves with a dual remote controller, will it connect to the existing SAE cord?
    Is there an SAE adaptor? I'm electrically-challenged, so, sorry if this is a "stupid" question:D.
  5. tim007

tim007 Banned

Oddometer:
    hey gang i have been using my warmnsafe gear for 5 weeks now here in Oregon and well the past two weeks have been cold and this week especially and let me say they have paid for them selves it was 35* on my way home on a 40 mile commute i was warm and toasty .. :D

good stuff it will extend your riding time in to the rest of the year:deal

i will say though my ass was frozen (just the cheeks) but its better than sitting on wires plus i think im going to make a heated seat just to get rid of the edge when sitting on a 35* seat :eek1

i recommend this product to everyone
  6. Pcfly

Pcfly Dude?! Seriously?? Supporter

Oddometer:
    The adventure pint ROCKS!!!! The tech socks are the BOMB!!! :clap How could one live without either!! :wink: :freaky
  7. KSBEERHUNTER

KSBEERHUNTER Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I received my third pair of first gear replacement gloves from a dealer and they quit too. The third pair didn't say "First Gear by Warm N Safe" on them they said Warm N Safe. Didn't even bother to contact them again after they quit working after about a month. It sucks when they quit you on a really cold ride. Plugged a pair of my buddy's Gerbings in and they worked so it was the gloves and not the wiring in the sleeves or anything. I bought a pair of Gerbings and they have worked fine for what is now the second winter. The 90 watt First Gear by Warm N Safe jacket has worked fine since purchased however.
  8. OlyRider

OlyRider Long timer

Oddometer:
    Rose,

Thanks for the great service, fantastic prices, and extraordinary knowledge!

Warm n Safe (and ADVrider) is fortunate to have you on their team!
  9. DeepSea

Oddometer:
    Rose, I ordered a pair of glove liners on the 13th of this month. Just opened the package and found one with a hole in the stitching along a finger :huh.
  10. Yossarian™

Yossarian™ Deputy Cultural Attaché

Oddometer:
    Rose,

I received the order I placed on Monday of this week. That was fast. Thanks!

Been busy in the garage wiring power on the bikes. Am looking forward to trying all of the gear.

Y
  11. DeepSea

Oddometer:
    Just to follow up. I emailed Rose and was sent an RMA # very quickly. A shipping label was made and emailed too. All that was required of me was to put in the envelope and drop off at the post office. In business and life problems arise. It's how we take care of them that show our character and professionalism. Thank you Rose.
  12. Michhub

Michhub Major Medical Supporter

Oddometer:
    Email sent :ear
  13. Scotty P

Scotty P Funny Like a Clown

Oddometer:
    Ditto!!!
  14. Yossarian™

Yossarian™ Deputy Cultural Attaché

Oddometer:
    A follow-up to an order I placed with Rose in late December:

Rose shipped me exactly what I ordered and it got to me in just a few days. Everything worked great -- except the gloves were a bit big for me. I contacted Rose and she shipped me the next smaller size to try; they worked better and I've just sent the larger pair back.

All of this service was quick, easy, and very personable. My hat is off to Rose! :clap

Thank you again!
  15. bryanwny

bryanwny n00b

Oddometer:
    I just ordered the Gen4 90 watt liner, dual remote controller, and sae/coax adapter.. but not before asking Rose a bunch of questions in a number of emails. All of which she responded to within hours, on Saturday and Sunday! She was very helpful and I can't say enough about the pre-sales service. Hoping I never have to use after-sales service, but from what I've read, I don't think I'll have any issues there either :D Thanks again, Rose!
  16. Gear junkie

Gear junkie Dumpster

Oddometer:
  17. GordonFreeman

GordonFreeman Gamer Supporter

Oddometer:
    I recently rec'd Gen4 liner, touring gloves, SAE/Coax plug and dual wireless remote. Rose was very helpful on the phone and via email with questions and I got the package in about 3 days from ordering.

The build quality is high and the install very easy, with one minor exception. The wiring harness is too short to reach the battery terminals on a KTM 990. Quick splice job and I'm in business. I've been riding in for the past week in in great comfort, wishing I had done this years ago.

Thanks for the help, Rose!
  18. Chuck35

Chuck35 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Are you still offering discounts to inmates?
    I am just beginning to shop for the winter season. I hope to not be limited by temp this year.
  19. levain

levain STILL Jim Williams Supporter

Oddometer:
    Why don't you just order direct from Warm n Safe? Punch in coupon code advrider and you'll get the discount. I think it's 10% but not positive.
  20. Chuck35

Chuck35 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thank you!