Boise ride this weekend...

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by ryanwilliamcantrell, Oct 17, 2007.

1. idahoskiguy

idahoskiguy Long timer

Oddometer:
  2. ryanwilliamcantrell

ryanwilliamcantrell Get Out and Ride!!

Oddometer:
    You'll not regret the big bore kit ~ best upgrade for my worn-out KLR I made to it.

Glad to see you on a TW ~ they're a hoot. My butt couldn't tolerate it for very long periods of time, but there aren't too many places they won't get into! :norton
    <object style="position:absolute;z-index:1000" type="application/x-dgnria" id="plugin0" height="0" width="0">

</object>
  3. Crossthread

Crossthread Maker of Sharp Stuff

Oddometer:

Fixt. :evil
  4. FoolHardy

FoolHardy Still Inky

Oddometer:
    RWC is still alive?! How you been? Yup, the little TW has some clear advantages over the 400 pound hulk sitting sadly in the corner of my garage. With a 36 inch inseam and 250 lbs, comfort is not on that list. So far it hasn't gotten me into any trouble it couldn't get me out of :evil
  5. idahojoe

idahojoe shut up and ride

Oddometer:
    FOUND in good condition by some rock hounders in a sand wash off Succor Cr road 7 miles from my house. It was out of gas and they couldn't get the KTM locking gas cap off. I got a knock on my door at 5:30 from the Sheriff and had the bike loaded in the truck an hour later. Thanks everyone for your wishes of luck, it worked.
  6. Handy

Handy Sunburnt

Oddometer:
  7. trailrider383

trailrider383 867-5309

Oddometer:
    Glad you got it back. I saw this today in the Argus Observer:

8. Burtonridr

Burtonridr Wanderlost

Oddometer:
    After 3 yrs, I'm finally moving back to boise! :clap

Sam, you still in hawaii?
  9. FoolHardy

FoolHardy Still Inky

Oddometer:
    Glad they didn't trash it, I love happy endings !
  10. Heath

Heath Coke-The choice of Angels

Oddometer:
  11. silverspurs

silverspurs why?

Oddometer:
    had to be some tweenagers...:ddog durn punks!... glad you got it back, hope it's not too damaged
  12. Idahosam

Idahosam Set Adrift

Oddometer:

Nope, I'm back. But I'll tell you this winter thing makes those tropics seem pleasant right now.
  13. Burtonridr

Burtonridr Wanderlost

Oddometer:
    Yea that does sound nice, I cant wait for summer. How long have you been back?
  14. Idahosam

Idahosam Set Adrift

Oddometer:
    2 years now. I wondered where you went. So what happened, start growing webbing between your toes and fingers and came beck to dry out.:lol3
  15. Burtonridr

Burtonridr Wanderlost

Oddometer:
    Lol yea cant wait to get back to a dryer climate. I got laid off and found work out of state to get by for a few years. First we moved up to Spokane for two years, we had a lot of fun while we were there and made lots of great friends. Spokane was a lot like boise, but has the special type of crazies only found in north idaho and south of the mason dixie(lol its not just a myth). Then I got a job here in Seattle last year, its been fun, tons of site seeing all summer long. I just accepted a job offer in meridian, we are in the middle of packing things up :beer
  16. billbart

billbart Just this guy you know

Oddometer:
    I am surprised we didn't cross paths. Welcome back to Boise. I left Boise late 2008 and moved to Spokane for a new job. I am now happily back in Boise to stay (I hope). We met some terrific people in Spokane and will miss them. I'd enjoy meeting up with you guys for a ride this year. I am up for about any kind of riding.
  17. Burtonridr

Burtonridr Wanderlost

Oddometer:
    Wow that is crazy. Yea it would be great to meet up and do some riding, summer cant come soon enough. Though there is some good(but exhausting) riding around boise even during the winter if there isnt to much snow on the ground :D. But at the moment I dont have a motorcycle, probably will be a few months before I get one.
  18. Idahosam

Idahosam Set Adrift

Oddometer:
    With winter blues attempting to take root upon my soul, I take a stoic look back to reflect back on the great year I had. in light of the dire predictions, and well, I am still here and so are you. So instead of going into 2013 with any predetermined nay-saying, gloom and doom... aside from politics. I am once again looking forward to seeing you all out there yet once again. Beside this thread needs a little bump.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G0zf7EWZET0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

Hope it brought a smile...

See you out there :ricky
  19. tvbh40a

tvbh40a PSUViking

Oddometer:
    Idaho home of the fiesta bowl champ BSU bronco's
  20. FoolHardy

FoolHardy Still Inky

Oddometer:
    You gotta stay loose and let the bike move around under you :evil