Fall Creek Falls State Park - Pikeville, TN

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by Liberia, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Liberia

Liberia Fortunate

Oddometer:
    Bama Gringo, did I see that you were from Leeds? Isn't that the closest town to the Barber Motorsports Museum? If so, wow what a place you have next door. My brothers and I stayed at Cheahaw Resort and visited one day last fall. We had a great time.

You really should visit Fall Creek Falls. Looks like 3.5 hours by Interstate (who wants to ride on the Interstate). But a great trip plus you could overnight in the onsite hotel or in one of their cabins on the lake. They have a new online reservation system at http://www.tn.gov/environment/parks/reservations/.

Well worth the visit.
  2. Bama Gringo

Bama Gringo Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    yep, Barbers is 2 miles form my house. beautiful facility. i have hwy 25 right here in my back yard too. its one of the best twisty mtn roads in alabama.

thanks for the info on falls creek. im hoping to visit it in the next few weeks.
  3. Liberia

Liberia Fortunate

Oddometer:
    I would say that, given last night's heavy rain, that this weekend would be another great (if chilly) time to visit Fall Creek Falls.
  4. kinglightningbolt

kinglightningbolt n00b

Oddometer:
    Great Photos, Thanks for posting..
  5. Liberia

Liberia Fortunate

Oddometer:
    Thanks KingLightningBolt. I'm not much of a photographer but when you have scenery as beautiful as this, it's pretty hard to mess it up.
  6. Dirtbauer

Dirtbauer KB

Oddometer: