Women's Motorcycle Apparell - DC Area?

Discussion in 'Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge' started by Dagny_Taggart, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Dagny_Taggart

Dagny_Taggart John Galt - 2020

Oddometer:
    I'm spending a week in the great DC, Baltimore area and hope to have some time to go shopping for gear. Does anybody know of a "motorcycle apparel super store" with lots of items for women?

Thanks in advance for any replies,
  2. Bucho

Bucho DAMNrider Supporter

Oddometer:
    I don't know about inside DC itself, but just north in Jessup MD, is Bob's BMW. They have a decent women's selection. I bought some of my wife's gear there. Most of their stuff is pretty pricy, but there is some cheap stuff.
  3. Butters

Butters Kwyjibo

Oddometer:
    Coleman Powersports is one of the bigger shops in the area. Not sure I would call it a supershop, but it has a fairly good selection. They have two stores: Woodbridge (outside the beltway - SW) and Falls Church (inside the beltway, W). I haven't been to the Falls Church store, but imagine it's comparable to the Woodbridge store.

I've heard Morton's BMW (I think that is it) has a good selection of clothing, but that is in Fredericksburg, VA - about 50 miles SW of DC.
  4. Dagny_Taggart

Dagny_Taggart John Galt - 2020

Oddometer:
    Thanks... I'll be stopping by Bob's and I'll also check out Coleman Powersports.

Thanks for the suggestions... exactly what I was looking...

Dagny
  5. Carl.Custer

Carl.Custer Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Before you hit Coleman's stop by Battley's in Gaithersburg, MD.
    Don't be put off by the Harley gear, the good stuff is farther back in the store.
    Speed's Cycle, just south of Baltimore, has a limited selection but if you head soouth on US 1, it is on the way to Bob's BMW.
    http://www.speedscycle.com/

I've not been to Pete's in a couple of years
    http://www.petescycle.com/>
    But they have two stores in the Bal'mer area and a good reputation.

Aa-and for anyone visiting the mid-Atlantic region, a click on the WRMT siite
    http://www.motorcycletimes.com/
    can update you on the events.
    Enjoy your visit
  6. Bikerwear4women

Bikerwear4women Bikerwear4women.com

Oddometer:
    Bikerwear4women.com...Clothing for women riders. We are having 3 CONTEST...Beautiful Bike Contest...T-Shirt Sayings Contest...Funniest Road Trip Contest! We are giving away CASH and lots of Merchandise! Go to our website to enter: www.bikerwear4women.com.
  7. manganos

manganos Let me pontificate.

Oddometer:
    This has to go down as the best FIRST post ever LOL.:ear