1975 Cb125

Discussion in 'Old's Cool' started by Nessman, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Nessman

Nessman Ебать Путина

Oddometer:
    I can get a complete runner (less sidecovers) for $150. Seems cheap to me but cheap bikes can get expensive whan parts are needed.

Opinions?? I'd probably clean it up and use it for a grocery getter or if I get a wild hair make a mini cafe bike.

NOT THE ACTUAL BIKE but some facsimile thereof
    [​IMG]

Thanks...I need another project like a hole in the head but hey, its an orphan bike that needs a home.
  2. Chopperman

Chopperman Hostile. But not Stupid

Oddometer:

going to be hard to get any pretty parts (sidecovers) for it. but if it runs it should be forth the 150. It would be a fun little cafe bike
  3. Nessman

Nessman Ебать Путина

Oddometer:
    My thinking exactly, only trouble is the bikes in Enumclaw. That's a long drive for a cheap bike. I'll see how the weekend shapes up. :beer
  4. HighwayChile

HighwayChile greetings from Wa state Supporter

Oddometer:
    one thing on these models is sometimes you can find cheap parts, the SL's pull bigger coin, the CB's may be cheaper (gotta 71' SL100 , bought new, raced it, MX, enduro, 10K of touring 2 rocky mtn trips, yeah I like 'em) You can rev the piss out of 'em, which is good as you'll need to, the 100 can rev to 10K :1drink
  5. Sidecardoug

Sidecardoug Pleasantly pleasing

Oddometer:
    Mine was a '73 100 CL looks just the same except mine had a high pipe. I rode that thing everywhere. Two up sometimes. Brings back memories. It would be a fun bike to have now. Unless you want to go a distance or haul something. Around town it would be a kick.
  6. markjenn

markjenn Long timer

Oddometer:
    My guess is that your $125 bike is going to look like a $125 bike when you go to get it.

They're fun little bikes though and if you have the room for another beater, go for it. I wouldn't sink serious money in it though as you'll never get it back out.

- Mark
  7. norton73

norton73 drinkin' in the garage

Oddometer:
    had one of these for a while,
    [​IMG]

We called it the Widowmaker. Folks would come over to the house and play on it. The little bastard hurt almost everyone that rode it.
    MsNorton tore her ACL, it broke a toe on someone else, another fell off it and got his finger between the rear sprocket and chain, broke his finger, several others got banged up on it.
    8 hp of death & destruction :lol3
  8. norton73

norton73 drinkin' in the garage

Oddometer:
    cute SL70(?) cafe racer seen at AHRMA Vintage at Barber last fall
    [​IMG]
  9. Johnny Drunkard

Johnny Drunkard Todo utz

Oddometer:
    :tb