Custom Sewing and Cordura Items

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by corrado113, Jul 19, 2009.

1. isaac004

isaac004 Long timer

Oddometer:
    YES. Could you create a mesh bag, individual, that is about 12"x8" or so, with some loops so they can be secured to luggage straps or carabiners? Then it can sit on top of luggage, in the air/sun, to dry clothes while riding.
  2. corrado113

corrado113 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Absolutely. I'll send you a PM.

3. RimBenty

RimBenty Greg - Bender of Rims

Oddometer:
    I'm looking for a bag similar to the one for the Agritube but I use a Lincoln welding rod holder. Have you made one for these yet?

If you need the dimensions I'll have to get them after I get home from work.

[​IMG]
  4. corrado113

Oddometer:
    I can definitely make a pouch to fit that tube. Send me a PM with dimensions and I'll get you pricing.

5. SammyTheSlider

SammyTheSlider You have insufficient privileges to reply here

Oddometer:
  6. mightys4

mightys4 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I'm looking for a tail bag as well.
  7. sp9997

sp9997 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Just placed an order for 18" tool roll with pouch in navy blue ... looking forward to it ...
  8. Pheo

Pheo Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Loving my Hand warmers Brady, thanks a bunch
    it's just getting warm enough that I may be able to put them away for the season, but I got a good few rides under them and they really cut out the wind and keep my heated grips working well (I actually had to lower the setting down a notch!)

Bradys work is top notch as usual

More orders to come soon I'm sure!
  9. WhicheverAnyWayCan

WhicheverAnyWayCan Deaf Biker

Oddometer:
    So have you received the final work? Or is it still in development/product by Brady? I'm still interested and would like to have similar thing done and I am sure few others want to see it. Thanks!
  10. corrado113

Oddometer:
    I should have it finished up by this weekend and will post pictures once it's complete.

11. wolfie0524

wolfie0524 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Just wanted to say thanks for my Argi tube bag, fits perfect and construction is top notch! Not to mention crazy fast construction and shipping. I'll definitely have more projects for you. Thanks again!
  12. corrado113

Oddometer:
    It's been a long since I started the process of creating a web site. It's finally here!! Still a work in progress but a huge improvement over just having a link to this thread on there.

Check it out and look for your items on the photo gallery tab!

www.stormind.net
  13. ShineySideUp

ShineySideUp Long timer

Oddometer:
    I received the SPOT pouch on time :)

I would post pictures but don't have a SMug account anymore.

Brady made exactly what I was looking for and needed. I had been putting my Gen 1 SPOT on RAM mount on my handle bars. I decided I would like it on my person in case in an emergency I and the bike got separated.

I asked for clear cover so I could see the buttons and the lights flashing and so I could push the required button through the clear plastic without having to remove the SPOT from the pouch. I wanted an adjustable arm band so the pouch would fit snugly on my bicep or forearm no matter what gear I was wearing. Guess what? Brady met all my needs.

I took a 4 hour ride with the pouch on my left forearm. As I moved my arm up to my helmet several times, to adjust my Sena SMH 10 from RocketMoto, I wondered/worried if the SPOT would fall out of the pouch. I pulled over and double checked that I had firmly affixed the velcro on the top to the velcro on the bottom, I had. The SPOT seemed very snug in the pouch.

The pouch is well made and looks good. I would recommend to my fellow inmates if you have a SPOT, or similar device, get the arm pouch from Brady, you will be glad you did. :clap

14. WhicheverAnyWayCan

WhicheverAnyWayCan Deaf Biker

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the input!! I look forward to pic soon!! Maybe Brady will post one soon and add it to his inventory list?
  15. marchyman

marchyman barely informed Supporter

Oddometer:
    I've had this thread bookmarked forever, knowing that eventually I'd want something that just had to be made to specific measurements. That day is finally here... I'm tired of trying to make do with off the shelf items that don't quite fit.

PM sent with info on the items I hope you can make.
  16. drdubb

drdubb OFWG Supporter

Oddometer:
    Got in a few items today and I love them.

I asked for a bag to go on top of my Pelican case. My directions were to use a case liner, add some loops and mesh on top. Its great.

However, if I were to do it again, I'd make it a few inches smaller in each direction. This thing is huge!

I plan to put rain gear, jacket liners, spare gloves etc. in this bag. Bulky, but light items. The mesh pockets on top are for wet items that need to dry, like socks etc.

I also got a bag for my pot set...perfect and a few odds and ends for stuffing things.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    TreasureState likes this.
  17. farcall

farcall Long timer

Oddometer:
    My version of a top case bag I had Brady make a few years ago.

Pic shows a roll up aluminium table in the bag for that ride but sometimes the table stays home and similar shaped items takes its place. First class job and very functional.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  18. 1200gsceej

1200gsceej wanabee overachiever

Oddometer:
    +1
    I, too, am interested and would like to see pix/price.
    Also bag liner for Zega Pro Top Box (pm sent).
    -ceej

19. draco_1967

draco_1967 Long timer

Oddometer:
    I just sent a PM for a small request. Need some tool tube pouches :D
  20. darkstarmoto

darkstarmoto Am I evil? Yes I am

Oddometer:
    Ordered 2 tool tubes thru the website, got them fast and they are great quality and fit perfectly. Awesome. Will definitely be sending e-mail about a few custom jobs!