Dealerships in Vegas?

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest & whatever' started by palinka, Dec 27, 2012.

1. palinka

palinka nope

Oddometer:
    I'll be in Vegas for a couple days, and I thought I'd check out some local motorcycle dealerships.
    I'd rather spend my hard earned $ on some new gear/toys than leave it at the tables.

I was surprised to find that neither Triumph nor Ducati have dealerships in the area. Are there any local dealerships worth checking out? I know there is/was a big Harley place right on the strip. I am not interested in chaps or bandanas, so please don't point me there.
  2. tbarstow

tbarstow Two-wheelin' Fool Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Check again. New Triumph dealer on Decatur. BMW - Husquvarna mjust west of there off of 215, and Carter Powersports is the new KTM dealer.
  3. palinka

palinka nope

Oddometer:
    Triumph's website shows no dealerships in all of Nevada.
  4. HAPPYTRAILSINC

HAPPYTRAILSINC single track rider

Oddometer:
    if u want the biggest and the best selection-drive 3 hrs to chaparell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    they have almost everything u need-no triumph's or ducati's but there are dealerships near by!
  5. palinka

palinka nope

Oddometer:
    Are they in San Bernardino? I am driving out of LA, so that would be a definite possibility.
  6. villageidiot

villageidiot Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    berts mega mall, in west covina........... from LA, 210 east, exit azusa, south, and theyr're on the right. then its just a short hop back to the 210, and off to lost wages you go.

ducati, ktm, triumph, honda, kawasaki, suzuki, yamaha, chinese crap, polaris, can am,

other than bmw or harley, they have most the bases covered, as much as i dont like super huge dealers, they have the ability to deal, tons of inventory, and i dont feel bad about gettin the price down

i bought my bonneville from there. (they have more "high risk" banks that lend to doods like me)
  7. Skowinski

Skowinski opposable thumbs

Oddometer:
    The Triumph/Vespa dealer is brand new, a month or so I think. It's at Decatur where it crosses the 215, just SW of the strip. I haven't been in there yet, but drive by every day going to work.

I thought I'd heard that Sportsman Cycle (KTM) was still in business? Didn't know Carter Powersports had picked up KTM...
  8. rjnutt

rjnutt Desert tortoise Supporter

Oddometer:
    Freedom Cycle
    5031 Wagon Trail Ave.
    Las Vegas, NV

Its owned by the Yuill brothers they have had the Triumph store in Reno for several years, top notch outfit.
  9. TUCKERS

TUCKERS the famous james

Oddometer:
    Villa Maria Sanitarium, Claremont, CA. USA
    Chapparal is so much better for gear than Berts. Berts has more used bikes though.

For Chapparal stay on the 210 east, go past the 15 and in a few miles take 215 south, not too far out of the way and worth the trouble.

maybe you don't like Harley, but Red Rock Harley in LV is really worth a visit just to see the bike collection, not just Harley.