My Daughter's first ride !

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by Arte, Jan 6, 2011.

1. sealsam

sealsam Sam...I am. Supporter

Oddometer:
    It really is a priceless time in both of your lives. Cherish every moment of it and get lots of pics.
    My two sons are in college now, it is now much more difficult to get the family together now. Oh well, LIFE HAPPENS.
    ...and she has all the gear on, good daddy:freaky.
  2. Paramedicrogers

Paramedicrogers Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Very cool! A short but awesome rr! You don't see that too often!
  3. Arte

Arte Pata de Perro

Oddometer:
    Thankyou Ogri, is good also they actually are eager to ride with me.

small world indeed! Aguascalientes is the 3rd smallest state of México but has several interesting places that are worth to spend at least one week to know them.

Thank you.
    Never is late, my cousing's son started riding with him at 15 and he just loved and now is 17 and wants his own bike to go of course on the same trips. Probably he will get the bike I rode on this trip.
  4. Arte

Arte Pata de Perro

Oddometer:
    Thak you Samthg, she got very excited the day I got her the gear, and was so desperate to used soon.

Glad you liked, thanks!
  5. Arte

Arte Pata de Perro

Oddometer:
    Gracias Compadre ! welcome back !!
  6. KeithTurk

KeithTurk Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Nice.... it's good to hear stuff like this...

K
  7. GB

GB . Administrator Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    Looks like she's enjoying it and we enjoyed your beautiful Mexico pics :thumb
  8. Vinbowie

Vinbowie Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    A very special moment in your lives.
    Thanks. :clap
  9. Wolverine1305

Wolverine1305 The english is hard

Oddometer:
    Another nice ride report from Arte. I have a daughter too but she is a baby still.

In the restaurant often you wait so much when there are many riders
  10. AZ TOM

AZ TOM Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Great Dads = Great Daughters!!
  11. Arte

Arte Pata de Perro

Oddometer:
    Now that I have already finished to install the 685 kit on my KLR, and she had heard me say that is really smooth and faster, now she wants soon another ride to confirm that!!:lol3
  12. AleXtz

AleXtz Minimal2 the fulness

Oddometer:
    Hey Arte i been around that Elias Calles Dam too, and around there like 10-15 km away is a place called "Boca de Tunel" is marked on a map that you showed us, i dont know the elevation of that place but is a W H O L E different ecosystem, is not like semi-arid dried-thorn bushes, is not that dusty in fact you ride on a big pinkish rock terrain; and they have some tracks for mountain bikes, this poleas things from one mount to another in few words a very eco-turistic place. When you drive around there you will fall in love,

Boca de Tunel is around those mountains in the back

[​IMG]

if you go one day take travel over there, it has became my favorite spot in aguascalientes

By the way, se le extraña en el foro touareg hermano!
  13. Arte

Arte Pata de Perro

Oddometer:
    Que tal Alex

Thanks for the boca del tunnel tip, I have been riding at that area three times before but never went to the tunnel. I will walk it next time.
    como anda el foro de tuaregs? ya crecio mas?

saludos

OOPS! LOOKS LIKE MY PICTURES EXCEEDED THE BANDWIDTH. Hope I can fix it asap.
  14. GypsyWriter

GypsyWriter Yup, I'm a girl.

Oddometer:
    Yay pictures!! (when I read it yesterday you'd exceeded your bandwidth, guess you fixed that :thumb) How fun it must have been, she looks like she's having a total blast! Another ADV-ette in the making, woohoo!!!
  15. AleXtz

AleXtz Minimal2 the fulness

Oddometer:
    que tal Arte,

touareg forum has grow a little bit, but the old school users that really take rides and dont post that much are planning having drinks at Caballero Aguila's house. if you are around mexico city let me know to see if there is a trip being planned, because crazy riders like you are scarcing

paz!
  16. Arte

Arte Pata de Perro

Oddometer:
    on the way back, the weather started to cool down, and her jacket is mesh fabric, so while riding I asked few times if she was cold, she said no always.

I knew she was't too warm but I guessed she did not wanted to look like she did not liked the ride.

I stoped at and she put other light jacket inside, then she said... well I was a little cold.

so I explained her that we can do as many stops as needed, since the objective is to ride comfortable to enjoy. She got it.... Just hope that next ride she dont pull me over for hair combing or some fingernail make up...:D
  17. GypsyWriter

GypsyWriter Yup, I'm a girl.

Oddometer:
    LOL!! Doesn't sound like she'll ever be one so prissy as that, but even if she was she is I doubt she'll ask her papa to pull over for it. She seems to like riding, which I think is awesome. :thumb
  18. nicomama

nicomama Rugged Rider

Oddometer:
    Oh Arturo,

I was filled with joy seeing the huge smile on Paloma's face throughout your entire wonderful ride report...

[​IMG]

These moments are lifetime memories that help build those little angels' love of life. What a gift you are giving your sweet girl. You have inspired me to get my daughter out there. She's already eyeing the pink riding gear.:evil

My best to you and Paloma. Hopefully, one day I'll be able to come visit the two of you on my DRZ.

My best,
    Nicole
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
  19. eap

eap El Adventurero Solitario Supporter

Oddometer:
    Lindas, preciosas y felices... Te felicito don Arte :clap
  20. Arte

Arte Pata de Perro

Oddometer:

Gracias eap,
    I like your line signature from Poe. I have read most of his work, one of the best short story practicioners.

arte