World's Best Ear Plugs for Riding

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by World'sBestEarPlugs, Feb 19, 2011.

1. World'sBestEarPlugs

World'sBestEarPlugs Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Offering the most effective noise-reducing ear plugs in the world for a promo price of $1.95 at http://earplugsonline.com/. Our ear plugs have among the highest Noise Reduction Ratings on the market, the same pair can be used for months at a time, they won't come loose when you're riding and they're outrageously comfortable to boot.

We have almost a 99% customer reorder rate, which gives you some idea how much our customers love these ear plugs. A lot of our customers over the years have been inmates, so any feedback on our premium quality product is more than welcome. We're certain that we offer the best ear plugs in the world and that no other product comes close on either quality or price, so your satisfaction is absolutely guaranteed. Come check us out at http://earplugsonline.com/ today and take advantage of this promo offer.

Inmate Review Hall of Fame:
    -"50+ days, 5k+ miles, 100+ Degree heat and the same plugs I started with are the ones I'll be using tomorrow.... Thanks for an excellent product." -bigalsmith101; http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php? t=661639&page=14

-"Hands down the best plugs I have ever used. I have tried almost everything-- even spent hundreds on molded ones-- and these fit perfect, block out all wind noise and are so comfortable... Now I have found what I had been searching for." -H2O; http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=661639&page=17

*UPDATES 3/24*: In light of your incredible support and fantastic feedback, we've added an additional offer of discounted pricing to inmates here: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=671395.

Thank you all so much for the amount of business you've taken our way. For all of you who love our Mighty Plugs as much as we hoped you would, we invite you to become fans of ours on facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beneficial-Products-Inc/200215409989199

Attached Files:

2. Ko

Ko Observant as never

Oddometer:
    The problem with your earplugs is that they last for way too long :rofl
    I bought a 6-pack more than 3 years ago, and used only 4 pairs, including the one I gave a buddy of mine :clap Best thing is that the plugs can be adjusted from fully inserted, meaning blocking everything, to partially inserted for city riding, to having regular earbuds inserted in them for music listening when feeling the need...

Nice touch with including the single-pair carrying case, back when I ordered mine wasn't included. I keep my plugs in a Ziploc bag so I can wrap each of them separately...

Don't know you, but when I come across a product I like, I take a second to say it as it is...

3. GB

GB . Administrator Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    I'd like to get the $1.95 sample, I went on your site and there's no mention of shipping cost to Canada. What would it be? :ear
  4. World'sBestEarPlugs

Oddometer:
    Thank you for your interest. We're more than happy to ship our "mighty plugs" anywhere in the world, and depending on where you live in Canada shipping should be $2.95 or $3.95 if you buy the one-pair sample (shipping to Toronto usually costs $3.95).

As Ko so nicely mentioned, just the single sample should last you quite some time. We're always happy to hear great feedback from our customers, and we take enormous pride in being able to produce a premium quality product at an incredibly affordable price (thank you Ko such a great review). We're looking forward to winning you over with our exceptional ear plugs and being able to serve you for many years to come. And for any supporters out there who want to show how much they enjoy our ear plugs, we'd be thrilled if you'd join our newly-created facebook page at:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beneficial-Products-Inc/200215409989199?sk=info

Thanks from all of us here at Beneficial Products, Inc. and http://earplugsonline.com/.
  5. GAS GUY

GAS GUY MILE EATER

Oddometer:
    Are these as comfortable as hearos.
  6. World'sBestEarPlugs

Oddometer:
    It's against our policy to disparage another company, but suffice it to say that we believe our ear plugs are the most comfortable and most effective ear plugs in the world (by far). The fact that 99% of our customers reorder mighty plugs would also seem to confirm that. The promotional sale we're offering at http://earplugsonline.com/ exists so that customers like you can try our product for an extremely low price, so for a mere $1.95 I encourage you to try them for yourself and give us the opportunity to earn your business going forward. :D

Because of the unique combination of materials that are used to create mighty plugs (cotton, beeswax and lanolin), our ear plugs soften after kneading to provide an individual custom fit to your ear which is about as comfortable as anything can be. Our customers consistently report that our ear plugs are more comfortable than anything and everything else they've tried, that they experience no soreness or itchiness after wearing mighty plugs even after long rides, and that they often forget they're wearing ear plugs at all. Many of our customers have discovered mighty plugs only after trying every other product on the market, and once they try a pair of mighty plugs they never go back to anything else. I very much hope you'll decide to try them for yourself.
  7. deeve

deeve Adventure Lite

Oddometer:
    Im looking for something that will block wind noise, but still allow me to hear my bluetooth/ comm system/ carry on a conversation while wearing them. Any thoughts on using these for that?

DAVE
  8. EvilRoySlade

EvilRoySlade Adventurer

Oddometer:
  9. GB

GB . Administrator Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    An ADV promo deal would be great... if there's a way to make it happen, send me a PM.
  10. World'sBestEarPlugs

Oddometer:
    @deeve: I've actually never been asked that question, but I'll try to answer as best I can: The ear plugs soften enough that you can embed things like earbuds in them, which is why so many of our customers (like Ko above) say that these are the only ear plugs that allow you to listen to music while riding. I don't know exactly what kind of bluetooth you use, but I can't see why you wouldn't be able to use your bluetooth while using our mighty plugs. The way I'm envisioning it, if there's any ear plug that would be able to do what you're asking it would be either ours (which custom fit to your ear however you place them) or the custom-made ear plugs that cost hundreds of dollars a pair.

@EvilRoySlade: Yes, a two-pack costs $5.95 plus shipping and is one of our best selling items (after the large personal value pack, which often lasts riders for years). For now, we're putting on this promotional deal where a one-pack costs just $1.95. Unfortunately, as is the nature of the mail system, the larger the order the more shipping costs. Rest assured that we make no money on shipping, that we hate paying shipping as much as you do, and that we'd walk your ear plugs over to you all personally if we could.

Again, thank you all so much for your interest.
  11. txrider2

txrider2 Hug the road

Oddometer:
    <TABLE style="FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; COLOR: #666666 !important; CLEAR: both; FONT-SIZE: 11px" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ccc 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px !important; PADDING-LEFT: 10px !important; PADDING-RIGHT: 10px !important; COLOR: #333333 !important; BORDER-TOP: #ccc 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 5px !important" width=350 align=left></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ccc 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px !important; PADDING-LEFT: 10px !important; PADDING-RIGHT: 10px !important; COLOR: #333333 !important; BORDER-TOP: #ccc 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 5px !important" width=100 align=right>Unit price</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ccc 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px !important; PADDING-LEFT: 10px !important; PADDING-RIGHT: 10px !important; COLOR: #333333 !important; BORDER-TOP: #ccc 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 5px !important" width=50 align=right>Qty</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ccc 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px !important; PADDING-LEFT: 10px !important; PADDING-RIGHT: 10px !important; COLOR: #333333 !important; BORDER-TOP: #ccc 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 5px !important" width=80 align=right>Amount</TD></TR><TR style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ccc 1px dashed; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px" align=left>Sample Pack
    Item#
    </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ccc 1px dashed; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px" align=right>$1.95 USD</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ccc 1px dashed; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px" align=right>1</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ccc 1px dashed; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px" align=right>$1.95 USD</TD></TR><TR style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px" align=left>Travel Pack
    Item#
    </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px" align=right>$5.95 USD</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px" align=right>2</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px" align=right>$11.90 USD</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ccc 1px solid; FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; COLOR: #666666 !important; CLEAR: both; FONT-SIZE: 11px; BORDER-TOP: #ccc 1px solid" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=595 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE style="FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; COLOR: #666666 !important; FONT-SIZE: 11px" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=right><TBODY><TR><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; WIDTH: 390px">Subtotal</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 90px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 0px">$13.85 USD</TD></TR><TR><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 390px; PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 0px">Shipping and handling</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 90px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 0px">$5.95 USD</TD></TR><TR><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 390px; PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 0px">[COLOR=#333333 !important]Total[/COLOR]</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 90px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 0px">$19.80 USD</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I just ordered 1 sample pack and 2 travel - packs - a total of 6 sets for $19.80 shipped :1drink. I hope these work as adverised while listening to music via my in-helmet speakers. I can always use them when mowing my yard.
  12. gsstampeder

gsstampeder Long timer

Oddometer:
    am I missing something? 1 pair 1.95 2 pair 5.95. the math just don't seem right????
  13. World'sBestEarPlugs

Oddometer:
    @txrider2: Thank you so much for your order, and please don't hesitate to provide feedback once you receive them and let us know if they meet your specific needs. Customer satisfaction is hugely important to us and we're constantly trying to find ways to improve. Welcome to the mighty plug community.

@gsstampeder: You're absolutely right that the math isn't right-- this is just a promotional offer to get you all to try our product for the first time. The single pair won't be $1.95 forever, there's a limit of just one sample pack per customer, and it's sold at cost to make sure the price is as low as possible. Give us a chance while the offer's still up and lock in your pair of mighty plugs for just $1.95 today! Also, we'd be enormously appreciative if you'd tell other inmates and riders about our exceptional premium quality ear plugs once you get them. At risk of sounding like a sleazy salesmen, the truth is that a larger customer base means lower prices. And everyone likes lower prices :D
  14. Motomo

Motomo Adventurer Wannabe

Oddometer:
    Thanks for putting your info on the forum.

I have tried many different kinds of earplugs and would love to find ones that really work and fit my ears well. I use earplugs for riding and for shooting. Yours sound really good. I even spent a good chunk of money on custom molded plugs that I cannot use when I'm wearing a helmet. :huh Yeah, I know...

I ordered a few pairs tonight. Looking forward to checking them out.
  15. fullmonte

fullmonte Reformed Kneedragger

Oddometer:
    I'm interested in trying these, but I have a question. How do you keep them clean after multiple uses? After a few times that wax buildup gets nasty and I'd want to clean them. I'm all ears.:ear
  16. JR356

JR356 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hi,

Ordered a few sets.

Thanks,

JR356
  17. World'sBestEarPlugs

Oddometer:
    Thanks so much to all of you who ordered, we're extremely appreciative. Please do let us know how well they work for you so that we can respond to your feedback.

@fullmonte: There are a few answers to your question, some of which are nastier than others. I use mine for studying and blocking out the sound of ambulances when I'm sleeping, and I personally just make sure to use a Q-tip before I put them in. That works great for me and I haven't had any problems with ear wax on my ear plugs. The flip side to that, as far as I've heard, is that ear wax can be pretty easily picked off from our ear plugs after you take them out. It sounds gross, but given that one of the materials used to make mighty plugs is beeswax (pretty incredible, I know), I've been told that ear wax simply doesn't make mighty plugs nasty in the same way that ear wax affects other ear plugs. Whatever the reason or remedy, most of our customers find that each pair lasts for months at a time, and unofficially each pair is good for an average of 35-60 uses or more. For $1.95 that's not half bad.

@Motomo: Sorry to hear about those expensive custom ear plugs-- it's probably not much consolation, but at least you won't have to make that mistake again. Our plugs block every bit as well as custom made ear plugs because they ARE custom ear plugs-- every pair molds and fits to your own ear. I suspect that you'll be really pleased, because if there's any demographic that likes our ear plugs better than motorcycle riders it's shooters-- hunters, skeet shooters and members of the armed forces constantly give us rave reviews. I don't shoot myself, but I suspect that it has something to do with the fact that our ear plugs are both more comfortable and more effective than even the best ear muffs that are carried at gun shops while being a fraction of the price. Enjoy your mighty plugs, and please do let us know what you think of them.

Thanks again from all of us here at Beneficial Products Inc. and www.earplugsonline.com.
  18. fullmonte

fullmonte Reformed Kneedragger

Oddometer:
    Thanks for answering my question. Just ordered a sample set.
  19. Ko

Ko Observant as never

Oddometer:
    Everyone's different, so YMMV... in my case, I never encountered this problem. Keep in mind that these don't go in as deep as a regular earplug-after pulling them out (i.e., they're molded to my ear) they're about half the length of a foam earplug. It does go in a bit, but it's mostly spread around the entrance- not sure if it makes sense or not. I guess one can adjust how far they want to push them in, I have small ear canals so for me this works.

The blue colour gets "dirtier", especially since you'd have to warm them up before putting them in. Don't know whether it's the beewax, or my luck, but no ear infections here, even after wearing the same pair each day for several months...

20. World'sBestEarPlugs

Oddometer:
    Thank you all once again for your interest and your business. We appreciate it tremendously and we really can't say that enough.

If anyone else has any questions about our ear plugs, please feel more than free to ask. Additionally, for the many of you who ordered them, please let us know what you think of them once your mighty plugs arrive, either on this thread or at any of the email addresses provided on our website. We're certain you'll love our exceptional product, so if you have even the slightest concern about them please bring it to our attention so that we can address it. And if you love them, as most do, let us know that as well!

Thanks again.

-Beneficial Products Inc. and www.earplugsonline.com