Dr Cool.... Rest in Peace and Ride on!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Motoaxe, Jul 7, 2012.

1. MrsMtrhead73

MrsMtrhead73 Lovin' Life!!

Oddometer:
    Dave's fun loving, easy going personality was greatly admired! I also admired his love, devotion, and relationship that he had with his sweetheart Margaret, and watching him in action as an amazing father/friend to his children!
    I can't imagine what they are going through at this moment. I am at a loss for words as to what I will say to them when I see them again.....

I'm especially going to miss seeing Davey racing around the ice with Ian while I try to keep up with my video camera!

Canadian winters up here will never be the same!!

My deepest sympathies to all..

Suzie :cry

[​IMG]

2. C-Stain

C-Stain Long timer

Oddometer:
    That sucks. RIP Dave. :cry
  3. Drif10

Drif10 Accredited Jackass

Oddometer:
    He and the guys stayed at our place last week on the first night of their trip. I rode down to Port Hope to meet them.

Same old Dave. :D

He never met a stranger. That is my best memory of him.

Vaya con Dios, friend.
  4. Eastbayview

Eastbayview Ride On

Oddometer:
    I met Dave at the NoFar rally in Sault Ste Marie this May. I could tell he was one to live life to the fullest.
    My condolences to his family and close friends.
  5. GB

GB . Administrator Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    My sincere condolences for your immeasurable loss. :cry
  6. Drif10

Drif10 Accredited Jackass

Oddometer:
    Looks like a few folks are meeting pixelman and scodill in Kingston tomorrow on their return leg.

Exit 617, Division street. Timmies just south of the 401. They're aiming for 1000.
  7. smilin'Ed

smilin'Ed Ed

Oddometer:
    Ed and I are devastated by the loss of Dave.
    I didn't know Dave as well as Ed did, but he spent a few weekends at our house and I found him to be an incredibly kind person, always open-hearted and generous. I remember thinking how wonderful it was to hear him speak so lovingly of Margaret and his kids. We feel for them and hope the out-pouring of sympathies and support will be of some comfort to them, knowing how much he was treasured by everyone.

Denny
  8. adiablolex

adiablolex Lost again

Oddometer:
    I'm not able to put words together yet to describe all the feelings I've had in the past couple of days
    maybe this will help:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

is this thing still on?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

cheers my friend, I will miss you forever and I'll see you again soon

:freaky
  9. Motoaxe

Motoaxe Doctor of Misfortune

Oddometer:
    Original post updated with funeral arrangements...
  10. MTRhead

MTRhead HOLYSHIFT!!!

Oddometer:
    Lost in the woods of Muskoka, formerly GTA
    DRcool! A friend to so many, that will never be forgotten!

Many a wknd were spent up here with Dave, his family, and close friends. Dave, always living life and enjoying every moment! Those times, i will always look back and remember with a smile.

As we often rode with Dave, Shane on the back, all smiles like his dad!

[​IMG]

Smiles all around, but Dave's was always the biggest.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  11. Littlepeter

Littlepeter Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    My condolences to Dave's family and friends, especially the guys riding with him at the time of the accident. I heard about the accident on the local news and was hoping it wasn't an inmate. R.I.P. .
  12. B-Rod

B-Rod RubberNecker

Oddometer:
    Shred some ice on the other side drcool. It's your gang that got me into winter riding. So sad. Condolences to his family and his many friends.
  13. moondoggie

moondoggie AN HOWZER

Oddometer:
    So I'm in my shop looking around, Dave has been part of my life for about 27 years. For the first 15 years me and Dave spent more time together than our spouses , between work and play. I'm looking around at the drawings on the cabinets that Chynna did for me of a stock car and stained glass and a drawing of the farm with her riding a dirt bike. I was in his wedding party and what a party it was. There is no where in my home, shop or life that I don't see him. The broken parts on the wall of shame in the shop where they get hung In victory for fucking up. Being able to say to him" that was a great wheelie, right until you flipped it over onto yourself." Followed by "I guess you want me to put my beer down and pull the bike off you.". His first dog is buried at the farm, never forget that night as I delivered little yellow. I could go on but I'm going to stop now. All I can say is this just fucking sucks and I miss him with all my heart and I hope the crying stops soon. Love Rob
  14. JoDawg

JoDawg Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I simply do not have the words to express the hurt and loss that I am feeling. To Margret, Chynna and Shane, Lisa and I send our deepest sympathies. I have only know Dave for a few years but as it has been stated by everyone here it felt as if you knew him forever and had been a freind all of your life. The example he set as a husband, father and freind is what we should all aspire to.

RIP my friend, you will never be forgotten :(
  15. Lornce

Lornce Lost In Place Supporter

Oddometer:
    My sincere condolences to Margaret, Chynna and Shane. And to everybody who knew and loved Dave.

You did nothing in half measures and you'll always be remembered.

:freaky
  16. Sewerat

Sewerat Cert. bike whore

Oddometer:
    I am still at a huge loss for words. I only met Dave this past year but he immediately made me feel like one of the gang. It is not hard to see from any of his posts how much of a caring giving man he was. I am so sorry to not have been able to spend more time with him.

My sincere condolences to Margaret, Chynna and Shane. And to everybody who knew and loved Dave. Long live Tuesday nights.
  17. fastredbike

fastredbike getting back in the fight Supporter

Oddometer:
    Very, very sad news. My sympathies go out to all who knew him.
    I wish there were more or better words for a time like this but I just don't have any.
  18. pixellman

pixellman Adventurer

Oddometer:
    everythink what i had to say i did at Cabot Trial Dave
    RIP my friend
    we will meet one day
  19. EmmEff

EmmEff Long timer

Oddometer:
    I'm glad to have known Dave, even if only for a short time. I only got the chance to ride with him a few times, but I remember his charisma and disposition- completely happy go lucky and a true, all around good guy.

My most sincere condolences to his family and friends :cry:cry:cry
  20. JG77

JG77 I ride my own.

Oddometer:
    The stories posted here offer a heartfelt tribute to an obviously incredible husband, father, friend, and biker. My prayers and sympathies to his family, friends, and all of those whose lives he touched.