Mobile area riders

Discussion in 'Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge' started by Rob Dirt, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Rob Dirt

Rob Dirt Riding my blues away

Oddometer:
    It looks like I'll be riding Bethel Sunday. Anybody want to trail ride?
  2. forrestrider

forrestrider Dont Do Stupid Shit..

Oddometer:
    Hay rob this going back to school is really messing up all my riding, homework and report writing, got me a new horn and been trying to put it on for the last 4 days but no school today, got a head on school work and dam if i did not get sick. I think i got a convert to adv. riding here in foley he rides street bikes now. Got that ride to Cheaha in april riding and camping, amy takers? havent been on a good ride for a time Madhouse was going to take a good bit of guys to tunnel springs a few weeks ago but no one else showed up only me and him. f-ing posers. may take the soon to be convert on a short ride sat if i feel good ride, may up around tensaw.
    lets try to keep this mobile riders group up to date ill try to post more.
  3. Rob Dirt

Oddometer:

I've been wondering what happened to you. I'm planning to ride & camp in Cheaha with Madhouse in April.:clap I have stuff to do Sat. & Sunday I'm going to Bethal ATV trail. I just read about a Campout the P'cola guys are planning for March.:D
  4. forrestrider

Oddometer:
    I putting a sebel horn on the bike, had to take the horn apart into 2 pic. and take the farings off to find some were to put the horn itself. The whole ft. of the bike is off but my have it done in the pm sat, but not going riding due to being sick. I up for a campout. like i said this going back to school is a bitch but the girls are nice , better than off shore except for there is no pay.
  5. forrestrider

Oddometer:
    Riding sun to take a adv rider in training on his sport bike maybe up to tensaw area anyone wont to go. 251-747-5291 no sure on time yet.

Leaving from foley
  6. Rob Dirt

Oddometer:
    How was it? I went to Bethel & worked on some mad ninja skills:deal
    We should plan a DS ride real soon (like this weekend).
  7. Rob Dirt

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
  8. Rob Dirt

Oddometer:
    I hope everybody is staying dry through all these damn storms. Is anybody up for a ride yet?
  9. nanohiccup

nanohiccup in time

Oddometer:
    I plan on going "somewhere" Wed night - Fri evening. Just not sure where. Maybe a quick trip towards Fort Payne. Any suggestions?
  10. Rob Dirt

Oddometer:
    A few places come to mind. Have you ever been to Cheaha just south of Oxford, AL? Madhouse can give you some routes for that area.
    I love the Ozarks in NW Arkansas. You can get a cabin in Whiterock for about $65 a night or camp for $5 a night. http://whiterockmountain.com/index.html

My bro-in-law just got back from Deals Gap & said it was everything they say. During the week you would have it all to yourself. Also, there are a ton of awesome roads up there that aren't as famous. That's what I would do, if I were you.:clap
  11. forrestrider

Oddometer:
    HAY Rod and nano you going to Cheaha with madhouse? Had a good ride with him last weekend.going to go and try to find that state forrest up at tensaw , was told was some good riding but bring a rope,and dont go if its been raining or the river is up. I have 2 or 3 riders that would like to get into adv riding around here so im working on them.

Us LA riders need to post more and get meet up for dinner one night for a get to know, so we all can be more talk-a-tive.
  12. Rob Dirt

Oddometer:
    Kevin, if you want to have an ADV dinner type meet & greet, then set a day/time & place. Maybe Ed's Seafood on the Causeway?
  13. forrestrider

Oddometer:
    Maybe we can do something next week.
  14. Rob Dirt

Oddometer:
    It's gonna be funny when you & me are the only ones to show up.:lol3
  15. WoovsHoovs

WoovsHoovs RUN SILENT

Oddometer:
    www.treefarmmotorsports.com

At least one event a month this summer-starting this weekend, 4\4-4\5

Mainly singletrak & fast grass mx terrain

tent space available an hour away, at CasaWoovsHoovs

SERA harescramble 10\4\09-not to be missed!:clap
  16. forrestrider

Oddometer:
    We could tell each other ( What nice bikes we have) and Eat. and talk about were are the other people that post.
  17. forrestrider

Oddometer:
    Hay rod met a new rider from over your way ,in foley sat, on a klr seems to be a good guy and wonts to ride. names great08. going to try to ride next sat. going to see if mad house is doing to.
  18. Rob Dirt

Oddometer:

Dude! my name is RoB. I read his post in the P'cola thread. Does he have knobbies? It's already a challenge to learn offroad skills. When you use 50/50 tires it adds to the challenge even more.
    Where are you wanting to ride Saturday?
  19. forrestrider

Oddometer:
    Sorry Rob it was a miss type still was a sleep, Im going see how my school sec. is and what kind of projects are due and if possable get them done early. might try to find the dirt roads from loxley to bayminite and this road called eather bad or mad dog road I was told about that you have to cross a creek to get past, then go to that state forrest around tensaw I was told was some good riding. by a guy at the oassis truckstop cycle group.
  20. forrestrider

Oddometer:
    He has a klr with looks like some may be at-90,s 70/20,s I got me some 50/50, on the bike yesterday (thay is sweet) could of saved $ around 50.00 at srs.