Your go to, to go two.

Discussion in 'The Perfect Line and Other Riding Myths' started by BeerIsGood, Mar 3, 2012.

1. BeerIsGood

BeerIsGood Guest

Ok so you just had a night of cheep beer and wings, and you started your day off with lots of coffee and a bran muffin. Shortly afterwards, you hop on your bike and head on down the highway when you suddenly feel the urge to purge and realize you gotta find a restroom fast. What is your favorite business to take care of business? I gotta say Barnes and Nobles have a really clean crapper if can find one.

Oh, and women need not reply. We all know you gals are a lot more courteous and wipe the piss off the seat and all that good stuff.
  2. steve3b3

steve3b3 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Dunkin Donuts

Steve
  3. southwade

southwade Long timer

Oddometer:
    Oak tree.
  4. HammerMacGreed

HammerMacGreed Long timer

Oddometer:
    DMV... and prop the door afterwards. There's something satisfying in making them suffer :D
  5. high dangler

high dangler Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    i regulate myself .Always have .
    Get up ,2 cups of coffee then take care of my business.
    I never crap after i leave the house .
    I dont know whats up with these people crapping all over town 3-4 times a day.
  6. concours

concours WFO for 50 years

Oddometer:

LOL, the GIRLS can only crap at home. :lol3 Dude, bodies are DIFFERENT! Within 20 minutes of eating, I have to shit, period. I travel for work, have to shit in some of the most disturbingly grizzly filthy shop cans in the world. Not everyone has a puddle duck routine.
  7. SUVslayer

SUVslayer Long timer

Oddometer:
    This is why I don't drink coffee before getting on the bike. Opens the sluices and I hate stopping.

That said... starbucks and libraries.
  8. high dangler

Oddometer:
    I AM a guy and just shit at home ..In my line of work it might mean holding 6 guys and a crane up if you have to climb down 400 ft and find a bathroom .
    You learn quick to regulate.
    The kids that are just getting in the business think Im kidding when i break this news to them . Till they hand em a check and tell em to find another line of work.
  9. high dangler

Oddometer:
    no discipline or work ethic i suppose ,or maybe you like hanging out in those filthy shop cans:rofl
  10. '05Train

'05Train Mind is not for rent

Oddometer:
    No, we just don't like spending the day being full of shit....:rofl

I'll take a gas station with a convenience store over just a gas station. Fast food over a gas station with convenience store, mom & pop place over fast food. National chain restaurant over mom & pop. Anything else is dicey, especially if you're wearing top to bottom riding gear.

I have no shame and I don't embarrass. And I understand that just about anything will wash off. If I've gotta poo, I've gotta poo.
  11. mrbreeze

mrbreeze I keep blowing down the road

Oddometer:
    well I do my best to only go at home, but if I am on the road and I feel the need - McDonalds usually does a pretty good job of keeping their restrooms clean, or I find a motel, walk in like I own the place, and use their common restroom. There is almost always one close to the registration desk, and sometimes you can even lock the door.

Oh well, it's that time of day for me - gotta run! :D
  12. high dangler

Oddometer:
    i bet you've got one stinky ass at the end of the day.
    I wont poop unless i can shower after.
  13. '05Train

Oddometer:
    Wow, sounds like someone's got some issues.....And why are you thinking about my ass?

They've come up with this thing called "wiping". You should Google it, it works wonders.
  14. squonker

squonker Stupid is the new norm

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
  15. ktrout01

ktrout01 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    With many years in the Navy, working construction and running a large office facility engineering plant, I have virtually no shame when it comes to taking care of business. I've used everything from a 5 gallon bucket on a patrol boat to an executive row private bathroom and it really doesn't matter so long as you try to keep yourself as clean as possible. I have no set work schedule other than I start somewhere around 0700 and leave when I can. Fortunately, I manage a 800,000 sq ft office complex with lots of bathrooms. It's kinda fitting that even with a full time cleaning crew, the cleanest bathroom seems to be the one in our engineering central plant that my guys take care of.

So on the road, it doesn't matter where I go and I ALWAYS travel with a partial roll of toilet paper.
  16. '05Train

Oddometer:
    I carry a small package of baby wipes too. Makes emergency stops in high heat and humidity much more comfortable.
  17. DAKEZ

DAKEZ Long timer

Oddometer:
    Don't give much thought to pooping. I certainly don't need a spotless throne room as I just get it done and get the hell out.

I never understood anyone that liked to sit there in their own (or someoneelses) lingering stench. :1drink

edit: Russia has some nasty ass shit depositories. :nod
  18. GravelRider

GravelRider AKA max384 Supporter

Oddometer:
    Having done two combat tours overseas, I've shit in some of the nastiest places imaginable, and in plenty of cat holes. I'm not too picky when it comes to picking a place as a result. As long as I'm not gonna get arrested for it, I don't care where I shit. Fast food restaurants get the majority of my 'business.'

Oh, and a cup of coffee will put me on the shitter within 30 minutes.
  19. oregoncoast

oregoncoast Smells like Bacon

Oddometer:
    Oh...this is getting good.....please continue "sharing."

Gotta love a good poop thread. :1drink
  20. concours

concours WFO for 50 years

Oddometer:
    +1.... makes long hours riding , driving much more pleasant.