GS Adventure stickers

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by 2 wheel humvee, Oct 21, 2005.

1. Mike M

Mike M Long-timer... Supporter

Oddometer:
    I went through a couple of 2 Wheel Humvee's decals .....

Black and Silver:

[​IMG]

Then I decided to go with all Black:

[​IMG]
  2. RobertAmsterdam

RobertAmsterdam https://www.instagram.com/ktmfreerideexc/

Oddometer:
    You need to oil your chain. ?. :)
  3. Mr Head

Mr Head Tired at the beach

Oddometer:
    Nice, Photoshop maintenance. Easy clean-up.:lol3

4. 2 wheel humvee

2 wheel humvee Gnarly Sticker Dude

Oddometer:
    Hi Eric,
    I appreciate your input, I am making up a Triple Black for the Adv model identical to the regular 1200GS Triple Black sticker albeit on a larger scale to suit the larger tank panel area, I think I too would like to see what a simpler design would look like, I will update with pics when I've experimented :deal

I like your ingenuity with the pannier chevrons too :wink:

Very effective, I can't decide which colour sticker I like best on your bike, loving the Red tank panels-nice job

The only products I have for the 650 are the "F650 GS" in panel size ( the same as in your pic) and a smaller version for fitment to helmets etc.
    I don't have the artwork to reproduce the original factory look stickers-sorry :cry

pssst.......They are right about the chain :rofl
  5. GypsyWriter

GypsyWriter Yup, I'm a girl.

Oddometer:
    Nice looking decals!! I was about to post about where to find GS stickers for the Rallye, looks like I've come to the right place!!! Bookmarked the site for when I next get paid, looking forward to bedazzling the new bike!! :clap

:lurk
  6. 2 wheel humvee

Oddometer:
    I look forward to doing business with you, in your own time there's no hurry, web shops are open 24/7 :wink:
    I am out of the country until the end of the month but all orders will be acknowledged and entered onto our system in my absence by my son Josh, sadly Josh is not familiar enough with my products to arrange shipment so all orders placed will be shipped on my return tthe first week in July, apologies for the delay and any inconvenience.
    Steve.
  7. winterhk

winterhk *Disminuya Su Velocidad*

Oddometer:
    I'm really liking mine. After 12 years I thought it was time for a bit of a facelift. Great quality decals, and I love the reflective vinyl. Highly recommended!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. TurkeyRun

TurkeyRun Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Excellent! Picking up me "new to me" 2002 R1150GSA today. Needs some cosmetic work and some mechanical work, finding this thread was great!

Order placed!
  9. 2 wheel humvee

Oddometer:
    Order received and in progress-thank you, and thanks for reviving this old thread :clap
    New stuff arrving soon for the 2013 Wasserboxer.........:wink:
    We are moving the web shop to a new more user friendly platform soon........and (some might say) at last........
    You can find us on facebook :huh
  10. 2 wheel humvee

Oddometer:
    The first of the samples of the new range of decals for the 2013 Liquid Cooled 1200GS are ready, the first is a medium sized sticker for use anywhere on the bike or it's luggage, produced in reflective long life vinyl they are CAD designed and made from durable 7 year vinyl, approx dimensions; 49 x 110mm
    We intend to offer this design in two colour ways Silver on Black reflective and Black on Silver reflective, they will be added to our web shop soon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also..................

aimed at owners of the forthcoming 2013 1200GS Liquid Cooled model is this design incorporating a bike sillhouette and map of the world, 2 sizes will be available initially; Larger of the two is 300mm x 146mm (ideally suited to pannier and luggage applications) the Smaller version will be 146mm x 98mm
    Both variants will be available in 2 colours; Black or Silver and both in long life reflective vinyl.

[​IMG]

More products aimed at owners of the 2013 Liquid Cooled 1200GS
    A variation of our "beak" range of stickers, featuring the latest style of "GS" letters these will be available in the following colour options;
    Blue & Black
    Red & Black
    Silver & Black
    Black & Silver
    All will be available in reflective vinyl for enhanced visibility, approx dimensions are 190mm x 25mm ideal for placement on the bike's bodywork or luggage.
    All items for the Liquid Cooled 1200GS will be available to buy from our web shop by the end of February

Beak stickers shown on a variety of background colours similar to the colours available of the new bike;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking, I would be interested to hear the views of perspective owners of the new model, we have more new stuff coming soon :deal
  11. Schlug

Schlug A natural, zesty enterprise.

Oddometer:
    put something on and stay in that position.
    Sent my order in via your website.

Very nice job with the graphics.
  12. 2 wheel humvee

Oddometer:
    Order received and acknowledged thank you, we will update you to confirm your order has been shipped :thumb
  13. Danger4u2

Danger4u2 KX500 is Danger4u2 Supporter

Oddometer:
    I have a 2011 GSA. Would like a GS
    decal that fits in the embossed depression of the
    G-S both sides in reflective BMW yellow.
    I saw them on E-Bay some time ago, not
    reflective though. Could not find them today.
    I did a decal search and found you.
    I would rather spend my money with
    an ADV member, can you hook me up?

[​IMG]
  14. 2 wheel humvee

Oddometer:

Hi, Sorry for the late reply, this is not currently in our inventory so we cannot hook you up right now, if you cannot find this anywhere please get back to me and we will get to work on this, Happy Easter :D
  15. Mike M

Oddometer:
    Sold my 2009 GSA that I had your tank decals on----black/silver first, then went with all black.

Now got the 2014 GSA in white and don't really care for the blue "R1200" on the beak. Love to have a black set. Any other colors in the works?
  16. 2 wheel humvee

Oddometer:
    We are working on this right now Mike and hope to have some images to show you soon, what I can show you and are available right now is these;

[​IMG]
    Available from our web shop here;
    http://www.humvee-graphics.com/index.php?_a=product&product_id=120
    Available in 3 colour options, select from the drop down box when ordering.

Another variation;
    [​IMG]
    As above available from our web shop here;
    http://www.humvee-graphics.com/index.php?_a=product&product_id=121
    Also available in 3 colour options, select from the drop down box when ordering.
  17. VietHorse

VietHorse Long timer

Oddometer:
    Recalculating... recalculating.... HCMC-Vietnam :)
    My buddy's GS and his pet in Vietnam:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  18. 2 wheel humvee

Oddometer:
    Time to revive this old thread with some good news..........

Discount for ADVRider forum users of 10% on orders over the value of £16.00 (not including shipping) at our webshop http://www.humvee-graphics.com/ various shipping options available.

enter the discount code; ADVRider hmv 15 in "add gift certificate or coupon" option box at checkout. :deal
  19. Mike M

Oddometer:
    I've been a fan of Humvee Graphics across the pond. Have used his quality decals on a number of my BMW's. Here's the latest.....These Triple Black decals were designed for the camhead GS TB but I figured they would look good on the 2016 TB. I think they turned out nice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]