ADV@LBL.ride - May 2-4, 2014 - Near Cadiz, KY

Discussion in 'Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge' started by sandalscout, Feb 3, 2014.

1. HappyCRNA

HappyCRNA Athletic Supporter

Oddometer:
    :nono

No sir, you may not. I'll need your full attention while I feel sorry for myself.
  2. drm

drm Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I would like too one year but can't this time. Will they wait for a little bike to catch up?
  3. sandalscout

sandalscout blah blah blah

Oddometer:

You'd fit in great this weekend. Right now, it's me, Not Gay Jeff on the DRZ, and a KTM 400.
    <mytubeelement data="{&quot;bundle&quot;:{&quot;label_delimitor&quot;:&quot;:&quot;,&quot;percentage&quot;:&quot;%&quot;,&quot;smart_buffer&quot;:&quot;Smart Buffer&quot;,&quot;start_playing_when_buffered&quot;:&quot;Start playing when buffered&quot;,&quot;sound&quot;:&quot;Sound&quot;,&quot;desktop_notification&quot;:&quot;Desktop Notification&quot;,&quot;continuation_on_next_line&quot;:&quot;-&quot;,&quot;loop&quot;:&quot;Loop&quot;,&quot;only_notify&quot;:&quot;Only Notify&quot;,&quot;estimated_time&quot;:&quot;Estimated Time&quot;,&quot;global_preferences&quot;:&quot;Global Preferences&quot;,&quot;no_notification_supported_on_your_browser&quot;:&quot;No notification style supported on your browser version&quot;,&quot;video_buffered&quot;:&quot;Video Buffered&quot;,&quot;buffered&quot;:&quot;Buffered&quot;,&quot;hyphen&quot;:&quot;-&quot;,&quot;buffered_message&quot;:&quot;The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.&quot;,&quot;not_supported&quot;:&quot;Not Supported&quot;,&quot;on&quot;:&quot;On&quot;,&quot;off&quot;:&quot;Off&quot;,&quot;click_to_enable_for_this_site&quot;:&quot;Click to enable for this site&quot;,&quot;desktop_notification_denied&quot;:&quot;You have denied permission for desktop notification for this site&quot;,&quot;notification_status_delimitor&quot;:&quot;;&quot;,&quot;error&quot;:&quot;Error&quot;,&quot;adblock_interferance_message&quot;:&quot;Adblock (or similar extension) is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add this url to adblock whitelist.&quot;,&quot;calculating&quot;:&quot;Calculating&quot;,&quot;waiting&quot;:&quot;Waiting&quot;,&quot;will_start_buffering_when_initialized&quot;:&quot;Will start buffering when initialized&quot;,&quot;will_start_playing_when_initialized&quot;:&quot;Will start playing when initialized&quot;,&quot;completed&quot;:&quot;Completed&quot;,&quot;buffering_stalled&quot;:&quot;Buffering is stalled. Will stop.&quot;,&quot;stopped&quot;:&quot;Stopped&quot;,&quot;hr&quot;:&quot;Hr&quot;,&quot;min&quot;:&quot;Min&quot;,&quot;sec&quot;:&quot;Sec&quot;,&quot;any_moment&quot;:&quot;Any Moment&quot;,&quot;popup_donate_to&quot;:&quot;Donate to&quot;,&quot;extension_id&quot;:null},&quot;prefs&quot;:{&quot;desktopNotification&quot;:true,&quot;soundNotification&quot;:true,&quot;logLevel&quot;:0,&quot;enable&quot;:true,&quot;loop&quot;:false,&quot;hidePopup&quot;:false,&quot;autoPlay&quot;:false,&quot;autoBuffer&quot;:false,&quot;autoPlayOnBuffer&quot;:false,&quot;autoPlayOnBufferPercentage&quot;:42,&quot;autoPlayOnSmartBuffer&quot;:true,&quot;quality&quot;:&quot;default&quot;,&quot;fshd&quot;:false,&quot;onlyNotification&quot;:false,&quot;enableFullScreen&quot;:true,&quot;saveBandwidth&quot;:false,&quot;hideAnnotations&quot;:false,&quot;turnOffPagedBuffering&quot;:false}}" event="preferencesUpdated" id="myTubeRelayElementToPage"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement data="{&quot;loadBundle&quot;:true}" event="relayPrefs" id="myTubeRelayElementToTab"></mytubeelement>
  4. drm

drm Been here awhile

Oddometer:

i know racetech and motion pro have options and currently leaning towards racetech. i may tackle it myself but may need to get some tools for the forks.
  5. drm

drm Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    after hearing the stories from Not Gay Jeff at the breakfast table, I'm not so sure that I want to ride with him :rofl
  6. Birdman!

Birdman! n00b

Oddometer:
    Sorry guys for missing this past weekend...looked like a great day to ride...ended up playing follow the leader on my kids (8 and 11) pitbikes. They are starting to get pretty good at riding. The boy is asking how to do wheelies but, the girl is a better rider since that is all she has known.

As for fish stories...I let the big one get away...to busy eating that wonderful breakfast :D

When is the next ride...street or dirt?

Stay frosty...Birdman!
  7. Magic_Mike

Magic_Mike Been here awhile

Oddometer:

This Friday, who is down? (also posted in the DS Ride thread but just in case anyone doesn't check it regularly.....)
  8. HappyCRNA

Oddometer:
    We're out... Soccer tourney
  9. Jake94

Jake94 n00b

Oddometer:
    Really wanting to do this ride if I can find someone to ride with, I'm on a klx250. Thinking about riding it there from 20mi south east of Bowling Green Ky. New to dual sports but know turkey bay really well.
  10. sandalscout

Oddometer:
    Hey Jake! Which ride is that? This event was in May and the Turkey Bay ride has happened already as well. We will definitely make every effort to have this again in the spring of next year though, for sure. Stay tuned for more rides.
  11. threadkiller

threadkiller Long timer

Oddometer:
    Fuck that! Let's do it again this summer! I mean camping, riding, campfire shenanigans. The whole enchilada!
  12. sandalscout

Oddometer:
    :freaky
  13. drm

drm Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    July?
  14. drm

drm Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sahweet. Do you have any GPS tracks of your favorite turkey trails?
  15. bcwilliams

bcwilliams Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey I'm not far from LBL if you want to ride.
  16. bcwilliams

bcwilliams Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Yeah what he said!! I'm down for another ride.
  17. HappyCRNA

Oddometer:
    Why yes, yes of course I'd like to come along for a little scenic motorsicklin'.

Ya'll put some dates out there for consideration and I'll see what I can do from my end.
  18. KJD19892

KJD19892 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Were one of you hooligans riding the south end of lbl today by chance? I chased tracks through the gravel for a couple hours but never caught up to anyone
  19. threadkiller

threadkiller Long timer

Oddometer:
    Any weekend but the 25-27th of July works for me. I'm looking forward to another campfire BS session. Lord knows I've got a story or two to tell!
  20. Wallachian Spikes

Wallachian Spikes Long timer

Oddometer:
    Somewhere between the sacred silence & sleep
    Friday: Took the opossum for a spin.

[​IMG]

Saturday: Got in 112 miles of nice twisties through 4 counties. The trip included a ferry ride & 2 easy to moderate hill climbs plus a sprinkle of muddy (fun mud not "Oh Fack it's mud & I'm on a KLR" mud) trail. Didn't bring the Gopro cuz I thought it would be a "boring street" ride. :baldy