1190 Adv - Best product for these mods?

Discussion in 'Hard. Core. (1090/1190/1290)' started by m25443, May 6, 2014.

1. m25443

m25443 n00b

Oddometer:
    I'm looking for a few mods and have found a ton of help here. Questions that I have not been able to find an answer for are:

1. What are the best exhaust options to eliminate the cat? I see a lot of comments about the muffler/can options, but not much on the replacement of the header (between the cylinders and the can).

2. After removing the cat with a more free flowing exhaust, and a uni air filter, can anyone provide some insight on maps for a Power Commander V? Anyone using a 2 channel Autotune and have some suggestions from their experiences with it (I've only used 1 single channel previously).

3. Is there anything out there to clean up that tail light section hanging down? Most bikes have option for a fender eliminator / tidy tail.

4. Has anyone tried that fork mounted led light that is available from a couple of manufacturers? Like the BDCW Fork Light Package? Pros and cons???

Thanks,
    -Mike
  2. SCflyer

SCflyer Long timer

Oddometer:
  3. DirtJack

DirtJack Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    356 miles SE or 539 miles NW of Orla, Texas
    You need to take the rear plastic apart before thinking about replacing what's back there.

Here's what I did for LED AUX lights.