Middle Tennessee DS Ride Schedule Q2 2010

Discussion in 'Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge' started by codyrides, Mar 25, 2010.

1. ihatefalling

ihatefalling Let it roll

Oddometer:

Hey TNasty - I think that's from some new kind of tags that they give to golf carts and street legal side-by-sides. A buddy was telling me about that last weekend. THey have a low speed (25mph) and high speed (35mph)
  2. ihatefalling

ihatefalling Let it roll

Oddometer:
    Yea MSOs are the kiss of death for trying to get a dirtbike tagged. Throw that thing away. Heck I'm not sure what those things are good for ? ? ?
  3. Wlfman

Wlfman Long timer

Oddometer:
    Anyone have any GPS tracks for middle TN they'd be willing to share? I'm new to the area and would like to get my DRZ out into some dirt.

Thanks
  4. sandalscout

sandalscout blah blah blah

Oddometer:
    I and others have some at dualsportmaps.com.
  5. BajaDoug

BajaDoug Swabbie

Oddometer:
    Two wheels, I had the same thing on my bike. I took mso down to the lady and asked just to get a title for the bike. I waited a couple weeks and it came in the mail with no OFFROAD ONLY stamp. I repeat it can't have the stamp on it. Then just take it down to office and say as little as possible or act stupid (like Bajadug) I just asked where are my plates? I got the title but I didn't get the plates. She should charge you for the plates and hand it to you. The bad is you kinda only get one shot at this or you can try different office's.

And by the way IHF sux'x:clap
  6. graygoat657

graygoat657 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    What he said. MSO with "off road only" is a non starter. If you have a title then walk in like you own the place. This is one of the reasons KTMs are so popular around here, as their MSOs do not say "off road only" on them. Title conversion on them is easy, even after they have been purchased from the dealer. Japanese bikes can be titled by the dealer at time of purchase (not necessarily plated). Then you are good to go later on.
    The other option is "title washing". If you have friends or family in a "loose" state (like AZ) you can go through the trouble of getting the MSO converted/titled/plated in one of those states, and then bringing said title to TN and getting a plate.
  7. TwoWheelsDaily

TwoWheelsDaily n00b

Oddometer:
    Thing is bike is still financed a little bit so I don't have the title. It doesn't say anything on the registration about off-road use only. Could I still get a copy of the title from honda? Shouldn't they have that on file?
    [​IMG]
  8. sandalscout

Oddometer:
    Is this thread broke? Looks like it from the UCP. Hopefully this post will unbreak it.
    <mytubeelement data="{&quot;bundle&quot;:{&quot;label_delimitor&quot;:&quot;:&quot;,&quot;percentage&quot;:&quot;%&quot;,&quot;smart_buffer&quot;:&quot;Smart Buffer&quot;,&quot;start_playing_when_buffered&quot;:&quot;Start playing when buffered&quot;,&quot;sound&quot;:&quot;Sound&quot;,&quot;desktop_notification&quot;:&quot;Desktop Notification&quot;,&quot;continuation_on_next_line&quot;:&quot;-&quot;,&quot;loop&quot;:&quot;Loop&quot;,&quot;only_notify&quot;:&quot;Only Notify&quot;,&quot;estimated_time&quot;:&quot;Estimated Time&quot;,&quot;global_preferences&quot;:&quot;Global Preferences&quot;,&quot;no_notification_supported_on_your_browser&quot;:&quot;No notification style supported on your browser version&quot;,&quot;video_buffered&quot;:&quot;Video Buffered&quot;,&quot;buffered&quot;:&quot;Buffered&quot;,&quot;hyphen&quot;:&quot;-&quot;,&quot;buffered_message&quot;:&quot;The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.&quot;,&quot;not_supported&quot;:&quot;Not Supported&quot;,&quot;on&quot;:&quot;On&quot;,&quot;off&quot;:&quot;Off&quot;,&quot;click_to_enable_for_this_site&quot;:&quot;Click to enable for this site&quot;,&quot;desktop_notification_denied&quot;:&quot;You have denied permission for desktop notification for this site&quot;,&quot;notification_status_delimitor&quot;:&quot;;&quot;,&quot;error&quot;:&quot;Error&quot;,&quot;adblock_interferance_message&quot;:&quot;Adblock (or similar extension) is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add this url to adblock whitelist.&quot;,&quot;calculating&quot;:&quot;Calculating&quot;,&quot;waiting&quot;:&quot;Waiting&quot;,&quot;will_start_buffering_when_initialized&quot;:&quot;Will start buffering when initialized&quot;,&quot;will_start_playing_when_initialized&quot;:&quot;Will start playing when initialized&quot;,&quot;completed&quot;:&quot;Completed&quot;,&quot;buffering_stalled&quot;:&quot;Buffering is stalled. Will stop.&quot;,&quot;stopped&quot;:&quot;Stopped&quot;,&quot;hr&quot;:&quot;Hr&quot;,&quot;min&quot;:&quot;Min&quot;,&quot;sec&quot;:&quot;Sec&quot;,&quot;any_moment&quot;:&quot;Any Moment&quot;,&quot;popup_donate_to&quot;:&quot;Donate to&quot;,&quot;extension_id&quot;:null},&quot;prefs&quot;:{&quot;desktopNotification&quot;:true,&quot;soundNotification&quot;:true,&quot;logLevel&quot;:0,&quot;enable&quot;:true,&quot;loop&quot;:false,&quot;hidePopup&quot;:false,&quot;autoPlay&quot;:false,&quot;autoBuffer&quot;:true,&quot;autoPlayOnBuffer&quot;:false,&quot;autoPlayOnBufferPercentage&quot;:42,&quot;autoPlayOnSmartBuffer&quot;:true,&quot;quality&quot;:&quot;default&quot;,&quot;fshd&quot;:false,&quot;onlyNotification&quot;:false,&quot;enableFullScreen&quot;:true,&quot;saveBandwidth&quot;:false,&quot;hideAnnotations&quot;:false,&quot;turnOffPagedBuffering&quot;:false}}" event="preferencesUpdated" id="myTubeRelayElementToPage"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement data="{&quot;loadBundle&quot;:true}" event="relayPrefs" id="myTubeRelayElementToTab"></mytubeelement>
  9. jedtn

jedtn jedtn

Oddometer:

How's the foot or ankle doing? You working in the north?
  10. ihatefalling

ihatefalling Let it roll

Oddometer:
    Ahhhhhh . . . That explains it.

BajaDoug must be from Imagination Land

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/m-SWlIKFtp4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  11. ihatefalling

ihatefalling Let it roll

Oddometer:
    Hope you're doing cool bro - and are back on two wheels.

Holler when you want to get back out and get dirty . . . .
  12. dmvmechanics

dmvmechanics Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Its doing better. slowly healing up. I am down in argentina working now. I haven't been to the slope in a year or so. haven't missed it one bit. there are better places to work, argentina is not on that list.

Im doing good. and I have been riding just not on dirt. pretty much as soon as i could put weight on my foot and could wear a boot that fit under the shifter i started riding on the street. just not as fast as i had been. a good wake up call to slow down in the corners. hopefully i can get back out on the dirt soon. my YZ always gives me a guilt trip when i see it. at least it has straight race gas in it, cause it hasn't ran since right before the crash. i am in the market for a crf450x though. unless i can get my crf450 titled.
  13. dmvmechanics

dmvmechanics Adventurer

Oddometer:
    heres a few pics. it boils down to a math problem.

(1 Hypermotard+ Me + 1 going fast +1 kickstand bracket + 1 Fifty foot cliff + 1 sudden stop at the bottom = 1 totaled hyper + 1 helicopter ride + 9 broken ribs + 2 or 3 broken vertebrae + 1 broken collar bone + 1 Broken leg + 1 punctured lung)= ONE EXPENSIVE RIDE!!

i hate math

[​IMG][​IMG]
  14. dmvmechanics

dmvmechanics Adventurer

Oddometer:
    heres the home depot clearance screws they used to put humpty dumpty back together. all in all i am very fortunate to be alive to laugh at myself.[​IMG]
  15. jedtn

jedtn jedtn

Oddometer:

Been a slow breakup this year,mild winter.

Been working a lot, hope to get a ride in with you guys street or dirt. Keep us informed.How long is a tour down there?
  16. Wallachian Spikes

Wallachian Spikes Long timer

Oddometer:
    Somewhere between the sacred silence & sleep
    Just saw this on the "what bike do you want today" thread. Already added it to my favorites on youtube.

**WARNING** watching this video is reported to cause EXTREME need to get dirty in some viewers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6I7qHTh8rM
  17. teambft

teambft teambft

Oddometer:
    Awesome!!!!
    Love the Riemann vids.......and the places he gets to ride!
  18. ihatefalling

ihatefalling Let it roll

Oddometer:

Huh - for some reason just now seeing this.

So that looks like a regular registration paperwork to me.

So why didn't he get his tags?

Am I missing something?
  19. sandalscout

Oddometer:
    Thread was broken. Kept saying that there was a new post, but it didn't show up until I replied. Not a clue.

<mytubeelement data="{&quot;bundle&quot;:{&quot;label_delimitor&quot;:&quot;:&quot;,&quot;percentage&quot;:&quot;%&quot;,&quot;smart_buffer&quot;:&quot;Smart Buffer&quot;,&quot;start_playing_when_buffered&quot;:&quot;Start playing when buffered&quot;,&quot;sound&quot;:&quot;Sound&quot;,&quot;desktop_notification&quot;:&quot;Desktop Notification&quot;,&quot;continuation_on_next_line&quot;:&quot;-&quot;,&quot;loop&quot;:&quot;Loop&quot;,&quot;only_notify&quot;:&quot;Only Notify&quot;,&quot;estimated_time&quot;:&quot;Estimated Time&quot;,&quot;global_preferences&quot;:&quot;Global Preferences&quot;,&quot;no_notification_supported_on_your_browser&quot;:&quot;No notification style supported on your browser version&quot;,&quot;video_buffered&quot;:&quot;Video Buffered&quot;,&quot;buffered&quot;:&quot;Buffered&quot;,&quot;hyphen&quot;:&quot;-&quot;,&quot;buffered_message&quot;:&quot;The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.&quot;,&quot;not_supported&quot;:&quot;Not Supported&quot;,&quot;on&quot;:&quot;On&quot;,&quot;off&quot;:&quot;Off&quot;,&quot;click_to_enable_for_this_site&quot;:&quot;Click to enable for this site&quot;,&quot;desktop_notification_denied&quot;:&quot;You have denied permission for desktop notification for this site&quot;,&quot;notification_status_delimitor&quot;:&quot;;&quot;,&quot;error&quot;:&quot;Error&quot;,&quot;adblock_interferance_message&quot;:&quot;Adblock (or similar extension) is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add this url to adblock whitelist.&quot;,&quot;calculating&quot;:&quot;Calculating&quot;,&quot;waiting&quot;:&quot;Waiting&quot;,&quot;will_start_buffering_when_initialized&quot;:&quot;Will start buffering when initialized&quot;,&quot;will_start_playing_when_initialized&quot;:&quot;Will start playing when initialized&quot;,&quot;completed&quot;:&quot;Completed&quot;,&quot;buffering_stalled&quot;:&quot;Buffering is stalled. Will stop.&quot;,&quot;stopped&quot;:&quot;Stopped&quot;,&quot;hr&quot;:&quot;Hr&quot;,&quot;min&quot;:&quot;Min&quot;,&quot;sec&quot;:&quot;Sec&quot;,&quot;any_moment&quot;:&quot;Any Moment&quot;,&quot;popup_donate_to&quot;:&quot;Donate to&quot;,&quot;extension_id&quot;:null},&quot;prefs&quot;:{&quot;desktopNotification&quot;:true,&quot;soundNotification&quot;:true,&quot;logLevel&quot;:0,&quot;enable&quot;:true,&quot;loop&quot;:false,&quot;hidePopup&quot;:false,&quot;autoPlay&quot;:false,&quot;autoBuffer&quot;:true,&quot;autoPlayOnBuffer&quot;:false,&quot;autoPlayOnBufferPercentage&quot;:42,&quot;autoPlayOnSmartBuffer&quot;:true,&quot;quality&quot;:&quot;default&quot;,&quot;fshd&quot;:false,&quot;onlyNotification&quot;:false,&quot;enableFullScreen&quot;:true,&quot;saveBandwidth&quot;:false,&quot;hideAnnotations&quot;:false,&quot;turnOffPagedBuffering&quot;:false}}" event="preferencesUpdated" id="myTubeRelayElementToPage"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement data="{&quot;loadBundle&quot;:true}" event="relayPrefs" id="myTubeRelayElementToTab"></mytubeelement>
  20. BajaDoug

BajaDoug Swabbie

Oddometer:
    vehicle type is M but what does the P stand for in vehicle use box ????:huh