2013 F800gs Price

Discussion in 'Parallel Universe' started by Skoots, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Skoots

Skoots Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I'm looking to pick up a bike from the dealer in the next week or two. What would
    you guys consider a fair price for this bike not including taxes and tags. I plan on
    getting all the available options on it. The dealer I've been dealing with has told me
    $13,195 plus taxes, tags,title,setup fee,etc for a total of $14,900. Is this a decent price
    or am I getting hosed. This will be my first Beemer. Thanks in advance to the input.
  2. shrek2

shrek2 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thats about right, thats what I paid for my 2012 OTD.
  3. petzi-baer

petzi-baer Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I was once told, that BMW takes care of the setup fee. So there shouldn't be any additional cost.

Petzi-bear
  4. jengel451

jengel451 1 Cool MotherF#$cker

Oddometer:
    Unfortunately it's what the market bares with these bikes, they don't exactly sit on the showroom floor forever like most other bikes lately.

I had to travel a bit to get a deal. I talked to 6 dealers, only 2 would actually negotiate.

The price quoted seems about the norm. MSRP + "Stuff", the stuff is what you can usually get them to waive. If they won't do that, try to negotiate parts/accessories and maybe even a free 600 miles service.

one thing I love to do is work a 10-15% off parts and accessories if they won't work with you on the price. Sometimes it works, sometimes it won't because the Parts department takes the hit on the bottom line.
  5. cchoc

cchoc Outdoor Photographer

Oddometer:
    That's about what I paid for my 2013 in September, plus I got $500 off for dealer incentive and 10% off all BMW add ons then and in the future.
  6. G-Mac

G-Mac Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Get mine in a month and a half. About the same price here in Canada.
    Kalamata and comfort package.
  7. Skoots

Skoots Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks everyone for all the input. I appreciate it.
  8. Skoots

Skoots Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Well I finally pulled the trigger today!!! Picked up a 13 F800gs today from Bob's BMW! No complaints in dealing with them. Had a good experience with them. Very helpful. This is my first BMW. I have been drooling over this bike for over a year. Sold my 09 Buell Lightning last April so I could save up for a down payment. Man I can't wait for the weather to break a little bit so I can go for a good ride! Thanks again everybody for the input. I would post some pics but don't think I can.(noob)

Thanks