Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2007, 02:48 PM   #1
GB OP
Mod Squad

Oddometer: 55,849
ADV Stickers, Patches & Flag, Ride the World, FYYFF Decals, get'em here!

Stock status: All that you see here is in stock. 04/2014

How to order:
Ordering menus are at the bottom of this post, scroll down, select them from the drop down menus below, then select the quantity. If ordering ADV patches or ADV Flag, just add them from the drop down menus in post 2 and post 3 and they will be combined into one final total, this way shipping is also combined and you're not paying shipping twice. Personalized username and QR decals CANNOT be combined with ADV decals as they are custom made and mailed separately.

All ordering info for decals is in Post #1 and patches in post #2. The rest of this thread is just inmate questions and feedback, so you only need to look at this post and the next one, if you're looking to order decals and patches.

Post pics of your ADV decals in THIS THREAD

ADV patches in Post # 2 BELOW.

ADV Flag in Post # 3

Personalized username decals, Post # 4

Iron-on Decals, below the ADV decals

Adhesive Decals:

The ADV decals are available in 2 sizes: 6" x 4" and 3" x 2"

These are high quality Avery reflective sheeting decals. Each decal is laminated for longevity.

They may look fuzzy and gray in these scans, but they are white with black lettering and are very sharp. They are printed on high quality reflective stock and look at lot better in person than these scans.

ADV amber large $5.50
6" x 4": (15 cm x 10 cm) highly reflective

ADV amber, $3.50
3" x 2" (7.5 cm x 5 cm), amber, highly reflective, may be fitted to curved surfaces.

ADV white large $5.50
6" x 4": (15 cm x 10 cm) highly reflective

ADV small white, $3.50
3" x 2" (7.5 cm x 5 cm), white highly reflective

I've noticed inmates adhering the small ADV decal to their helmets. The previous reflective decal was intended for flat surfaces only; when applied to a helmet, it formed creases. I have now upgraded to a high end highly reflective 3M material that can be mounted on flat and curved surfaces, it is also laminated for longevity. Furthermore, you will notice small channels when you peel the decal from the backing paper; this is to facilitate the installation and allows you to reposition the decal if it was not positioned properly. Once you apply pressure - by rubbing on the full surface of the decal before removing the transfer tape - you activate the adhesive and it becomes more aggressive with time. Both small white and amber ADV decals are now on 3M and suitable for curved surfaces.

Application not recommended on the helmet's chin bar. It is suitable for lesser compound curves such as on the back of a helmet.. no creases or wrinkles..

On curved luggage:

CAUTION! ADV, white, amber $3.50
Triangular highly reflective 3" high x 3.29" wide (~ 7.5 cm high x 8.3 cm wide)
The amber one is the same reflective amber as the oval ADV decal.
Both Caution! ADV decals are the same size.

New FYYFF decal for curved and flat surfaces!!

FYYFF, $3.50
3" x 2" (7.5 cm x 5 cm), 3M white highly reflective for flat and curved surfaces. Same material as the small white ADV decal above.

Compass decal, $3.50
3" (7.5 cm) in diameter, highly reflective decal.

[SIZE=5]Cutout Decals

The following are cutout reflective decals. Whatever they are affixed to becomes the background of these decals, such as the example below:

Ride the World cutout decals: Approximately 7" x 2" (17.5 cm x 5 cm)

Reflective white, $5

Reflective black, $5

ADV Dude, white reflective, $8 for the pair.
Each Dude is about 3" x 2.5" (7.5 cm x 6.25 cm), laminated and highly reflective decals, sold in pairs.

Touareg ADV, reflective black and reflective white, $5 each

Black, white: 4.25" x 3" (10.5 cm x 7.5 cm)

You've asked for a larger size so here they are:

Large Touareg ADV, reflective black and reflective white, $7.50 each

White, Black: ~ 6" x 4" (15 cm x 11 cm)

For size comparison:

An inmate donated his design talents to produce this decal below:

Enduro ADV

It's a cutout reflective decal in white, measuring 4.5"L x 4.5"W (12 cm x 12 cm), $6. Reflective black is also available.
(It's attached to my 8" Micatech V2 pannier)

By popular request, I had a few of these ADV cutout decals made:

ADV cutout black oval, approximately 4.5" wide x 2.5" length (11.5cm x 6.5cm), $5

ADV cutout white oval, approximately 4.5" wide x 2.5" length (11.5cm x 6.5cm), $5

These Pass the Bacon decals have been donated for final liquidation with all proceeds going back to the site.

Pass the Bacon vinyl decal, 5" x 3", $3

Iron-on heat transfer Decals

These three iron-on decals are ideally suited to be applied to T-shirts, and cotton garments. Simply heat the iron and apply, full instructions will be included with you iron-on heat transfer decals. I added the ADV oval to the T-shirt below.

Iron-on ADV white $5
Iron-on ADV black, $5
4" x 2.5" (10 cm x 6.25 cm)

Iron-on Ride The World, black, $6, approximately 7" x 2" (17.5 cm x 5 cm)
Iron-on Ride The World, white, $6, approximately 7" x 2" (17.5 cm x 5 cm)

Iron-on Touareg ADV black, $6
Iron-on Touareg ADV white, $6

4.25" x 3" (10.5 cm x 7.5 cm)

How do I order?

(for paying by check/cheque see below the shopping cart)

1. Click on drop down menu below to select the decal you want
2. Click Add to cart, and repeat if you want more than 1 decal
3. Proceed to checkout and follow instructions.
4. Check to be sure that your address registered with Paypal is stilll current. Include your Zip + 4 for more efficient and faster USPS service.

IMPORTANT: If you have ordered using the shopping cart, you must receive an email from me confirming your order. If you do not receive one, check your junk mail folder. The email will be from ADVdecals@Gmail.com You will hear from me within a few hours. Keep in mind I'm in the Eastern time zone, so if you place your order late at night, you will hear from me the next day. Orders are shipped the very next business day, Monday to Friday.
If I'm out riding and away from my computer, you will receive an automated reply informing you of when I will be back.

ADV Decals, Part 1

ADV Decals, Part 2

Iron-on ADV decals

Paying by check / cheque: If you are in the USA or Canada and wish to pay by check / cheque, email me: ADVdecals@Gmail.com with your order details and I will calculate the cost of shipping and let you know.

How to affix these decals?
Clean the area thoroughly with a soft cloth and denatured alcohol. Remove the paper backing and apply slowly from the edge inwards, being careful not to trap air bubbles. Then use a credit card or a soft cloth to rub on the transparent masking of the decal to be sure it's well affixed. Now, slowly and gently remove the clear masking tape. There should be NO clear masking tape left on the decal.

Shipping time lines:

Canada: 3 to 5 days
USA: 7 to 14 days
Europe: 3 to 5 days
Rest of the world: 7 to 21 days

If you need help with your order, email me: ADVdecals@Gmail.com

Proceeds from the sale of these decals will be donated back to help pay for the running of this site. You may also click on the word DONATE at the bottom of this page to donate directly and you also support this site if you sign up with the excellent picture hosting site, www.smugmug.com which also supports the operation of this site. Thank you for your support.

GB screwed with this post 09-05-2014 at 04:41 AM Reason: Update
GB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 02:49 PM   #2
GB OP
Mod Squad

ADV PATCHES!

ADV FLAG below in Post 3!!!

I can't sew but have just applied my first patch... see below how

These patches have a PVC backing so they will not shrivel after repeated washings and will be easier to glue on. These patches look much better in person than in the pics below.

ADV oval patch and Touareg ADV are reflective!

Reflective Touareg ADV patch, 4" x 2.70" (10 cm x 7 cm), PVC backing to prevent shriveling, $7.00

It's highly reflective when struck by a light directly, in contrast to the Compass decal which is not reflective:

Blue and white 3" (7.5 cm) round ADVrider patch, $6
Blue, white and black stitching on white background.
PVC backing to prevent shriveling.

Black and white REFLECTIVE 3" x 2" oval ADV patch, $5.50. (White background is reflective, ADV is in black stitching)
PVC backing to prevent wrinkling.

Inmate supplied photo of reflective ADV patch

ADV Patches

Please add postage from the shipping menu below ONLY if your domestic shipping total is $1.85. If your shipping total is $3.50 or more, do not add more shipping. (more info below)

SHIPPING Patches, 1 to 8

I will be using bubble padded envelopes for these patches. The post office has a size & weight restriction for these padded envelopes, therefore all patches will be shipped for the same price for the shipping and the envelope:

Shipping for Patches US/Canada inmates: If you are ordering patches and decals, and your decals shipping is $3 or more, please do not add extra shipping for patches. If you are ordering only patches, please select the appropriate postage from the above menu. I have lowered the shipping cost in the menu because it will be added to $1.50 that the shopping cart will add to your order, and it will then reflect the actual cost of shipping.

US/ Canada: $3
Rest of the world: $4.50

Please do not add postage for shipping of the patches if you're ordered decals and the shipping is $3 or more, in the US/Canada. For the rest of the world, if your total shipping at the bottom of the shopping cart is $3, please add $1.50 for the above shipping menu.

How do I order:

1: Paypal:

Click on Add to Cart
Select the appropriate shipping for your location:
USA/Canada or Rest of the World.
Proceed to check out, and don't forget to include your ADVrider inmate username in the MESSAGE box.

Please, don't forget to add the appropriate postage, as listed above.

If the Add to Cart doesn't work with your browser, read below:

Select the decals you wish to order, add the appropriate shipping and log onto www.paypal.com and send funds to: ADVdecals@Gmail.com. On the Paypal page,under "For", be sure to select "Goods" not "Service". With "Goods", your registered address will appear. If you need help with your order, email me. Be sure to include your order details and your shipping address. Including your Advrider inmate name would help me make the correlation, in case there's an email problem, I would contact you via Private Messaging through this site. Once payment has been received, I will confirm receipt of your payment and ship the decals the very next day.* *(Orders received on Saturday will be shipped on Monday).

2: Check (cheque): Email me at the above address requesting to pay by check, and I will send you my mailing address.

GB screwed with this post 08-30-2013 at 11:00 AM
GB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 08:07 AM   #3
Oilybimmer
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,424
Just ordered up some for my bike, its going to look great
Stewart
Oilybimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 09:28 AM   #4
GB OP
Mod Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddfellow
I vote for this decal please, I would take at least two.
I ordered 8 of the others today, these would look great alongside them!
Thanks for doing this GB.

Alright, I will get this one done once I have sold a bunch of the large FYYFF and ADV decals. I'd hate to have to wallpaper my house with them! The only way to keep the price of the compass decal at $5 is to order a large quantity.
Old 08-18-2007, 09:32 AM   #5
cueball
should'a walked it first

Oddometer: 724
my order's in!!
cueball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 10:08 AM   #6
Longer
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 168
Sent my order in too! First time using Paypal EVER...the sticks were too much to resist!

Longer
Longer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 11:35 AM   #7
MZBuckeye
Radar Love

Oddometer: 73
Placed order for 3 decals, thank you!
MZBuckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 04:20 PM   #8
Jamie

Oddometer: 1,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget Boy
Alright, I will get this one done once I have sold a bunch of the large FYYFF and ADV decals. I'd hate to have to wallpaper my house with them! The only way to keep the price of the compass decal at $5 is to order a large quantity.
Sweet! I'd be in for a few of the old decals, too. I like them much better than the soccer mom oval decals.
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 01:54 PM   #9
Lost Rider
Roadie

Oddometer: 3,162
Thanks for the decals!

Ordered on 15th, got em' on 18th.
Sweet.
Lost Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 05:40 PM   #10
GB OP
Mod Squad

Seriously?

the post office is making a liar out of me, which is good. I like it when they prove me wrong and deliver much faster than expected
Old 08-19-2007, 05:49 PM   #11
Lost Rider
Roadie

Oddometer: 3,162
Who'd have thought that they could be that efficient?

Really nice decals, thanks again for the effort!
Lost Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 06:04 PM   #12
Zrexrob
Fla Mountains...yep!

Oddometer: 1,724
Paypal sent!

Thanks Gadget Boy!

Seven deadly sins Seven ways to win Seven holy paths to hell And your trip begins...
Zrexrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 04:05 PM   #13
EvilClown
Reality show stunt double

Oddometer: 16,535
Quote:
Seriously?

the post office is making a liar out of me, which is good. I like it when they prove me wrong and deliver much faster than expected
Hate to break it to you but ordered the 15th, arrived today (along with Ned's DVD).
Quote:
I told my kids it's Foreign Youth Yearning For Freedom
You mean that ain't what it means? Dang, Emoto! I knew I shouldn't have believed him! Looks like I might be needin' an RA number for a couple of stickers there Gadget...

No. Not really.

Thanx again!
EvilClown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 04:11 PM   #14
GB OP
Mod Squad

That's good news! where are you located? I believe west coast orders take a long time

as for FYYFF, I kinda like this one too:

Follow your youthful flights of fancy
Old 08-19-2007, 07:26 PM   #15
GB OP
Mod Squad

I have one more cut out decal coming soon and then I will do the advrider compas decal.