|10-28-2009, 02:26 PM||#1|
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Buena Vista, CO
House for rent in golden (from Dec. 1 through May 1)
The wife took a full time nursing position in Breckenridge this season, so we are renting our house out for the winter. It's a located on the north side of golden on a hill that overlooks north/south table mesa and has spectacular views of Coors brewery.
We are hoping to find an inmate to rent our place to for $650/month which includes utilities ($700/mo. for non adv'ers). The house is a furnished 3br 1.5 bathroom.
We're Ideally looking for one individual who would like to rent the house with full run of the 90% of the house - the other 10% (more like 1 bedroom in the basement) would be occupied by myself up to 2 evenings/week (tues/wed evenings), since i will be commuting back to the office from Breckenridge throughout the winter.
Here are some links to photos of the house...
Some really cool things about the house:
• There is a covered carport that can accommodate 2 vehicles - it would be all yours - for car/bike/whatever
• There is a super solid man (or woman) cave with just enough room for a bike to be pulled in and worked on. Great for a winter project!
• There is a homebrewery in the mancave. If you know how to brew, you are welcome to make use. If you don't know how to brew, I would consider giving lessons before I move up to breck.
• There is a kegerator in the kitchen.
• This house is walking distance from Woody's. If you chose to attend the Advrider event down there you can drink a healthy amount and safely stumble back home.
• Wireless internet and basic cable will be left on through the winter.
• Some great winter canyon riding can be had right across the street
If you are interested in renting the place, or know another trustworthy character that might be, please email me leneckstein @ gmail . com
Deerhammer Distilling Company
321 East Main Street, Buena Vista, Colorado
|10-28-2009, 02:43 PM||#2|
Joined: Jan 2004
Location: Salida, CO
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|