ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Canada
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2014, 08:31 AM   #1
Steve G. OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Steve G.'s Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: West is the Best
Oddometer: 6,626
Rogers & Bell Drop Speed Channel

So, no more Moto GP. Of course the rest of the "red neck" "mullet head" and miller lite crowd will whimper. I hope somebody up here runs Moto GP and WSB, even on tape delay.

http://canadamotoguide.com/2014/03/0...speed-channel/
Steve G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:03 AM   #2
sidewayz_control
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2012
Location: Montreal, Canada
Oddometer: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve G. View Post
Of course the rest of the "red neck" "mullet head" and miller lite crowd will whimper.
Don't do that!

Just sprayed a mouth full of coffee over my monitor and keyboard

Ivan
__________________
"If in doubt, Flat Out" Colin McRae 1968-2007

2012 KTM 690 Enduro R
sidewayz_control is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:17 AM   #3
H96669
A proud pragmatist.
 
H96669's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Hiding off Hwy 6, B.C.
Oddometer: 4,445
Too bad for the city squids...where else will they learn all them moves???

Totally unnecessary in traffic at the speed limit but then may as well show off, as seen on TV.

Country squids??? How about Shaw direct or Bell or Telus???
__________________
Have tools, will travel!
H96669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:34 AM   #4
Steve G. OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Steve G.'s Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: West is the Best
Oddometer: 6,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by H96669 View Post
Too bad for the city squids...where else will they learn all them moves???

Totally unnecessary in traffic at the speed limit but then may as well show off, as seen on TV.

Country squids??? How about Shaw direct or Bell or Telus???
Well, I'm a committed Telus guy [west coast company] and the dividends I get from shares pays for my service. Just the same, it would really be nice to find a station that runs WSB and Moto GP. Wishfull thinking I know, in this anti vehicle granola munching country.
Steve G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:49 AM   #5
H96669
A proud pragmatist.
 
H96669's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Hiding off Hwy 6, B.C.
Oddometer: 4,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve G. View Post
Well, I'm a committed Telus guy [west coast company] and the dividends I get from shares pays for my service. Just the same, it would really be nice to find a station that runs WSB and Moto GP. Wishfull thinking I know, in this anti vehicle granola munching country.
Cool....investing in Telus probably helps pay for the rather high wages my bro gets working there. He may have something to do with your network security.

Telus....a heck of a big cel tower just went up here. I may have to switch carrier if just to get coverage on HWY 6, I keep finding dead on the road squid bikes. 4 in 3 years....not good.I may not be so lucky next time and be the first one there....
__________________
Have tools, will travel!
H96669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 12:44 PM   #6
atctim
Big Red Pig Farmer
 
atctim's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Oddometer: 14
here in the States, Speed Channel was discontinued everywhere in the fall. The new branding is "FS1" short for Fox Sports 1. Fuel is being rebranded FS2
atctim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014