Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2009, 07:26 AM   #1
Katoom119 OP
Mmmm....Orange Kool-aid

Oddometer: 1,754
5 Cylinders vs. Moab

Last year I got a KTM 990 Adventure and loved it so much I convinced my dad to find one as well. Didn't take a whole lot of arm twisting come to think of it. Finally found on in Grand Junction, Colorado which normally would have been an issue for someone from Tennessee, but as it happened Padre had to be in California so he just grabbed it on the way. I get a text message one day when I'm walking into my Federal Income Tax Accounting class (YAY!) and it's from Padre:

"Realized that Moab is just down the street. Going to stay there a day or so and ride."

He later goes on to send me pictures, while I'm in class, of Shaffer Trail switchbacks, rock formations, and goes on to say how beautiful and different it is from Tennessee. Needless to say I didn't pay very close attention to anything that was said in class. This was in May and by the time he left to continue to California the plan was already forming for an assault when it wasn't hotter than 7 hells.

Padre

Myself

Scott

For 5 days I lugged around my Nikon D300 and took over 400 pictures with it alone, not to mention the 150+ pictures from my little point-and-shoot Olympus that did most of the panoramas. As a result this will be a photo heavy thread.

5 Cylinders vs. Moab..........My East Tennessee.........Internships may go to Hell and I will go to Alaska

Katoom119 screwed with this post 02-02-2010 at 10:41 AM
Katoom119 is online now   Reply With Quote