ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2005, 08:10 AM   #16
wxwax
Excited Member

Oddometer: 76,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcompton
Going today for sure, not sure about Saturday. You heading over?
Rats, I can't go today. If you were going Saturday, I'd join you. Ah well. How's the family?

It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this.
-- Bertrand Russell

To make an apple pie from scratch,
you must first invent the universe.
-- Carl Sagan
wxwax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 09:37 AM   #17
rcompton OP
I am not Iron Man

Oddometer: 2,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxwax
Rats, I can't go today. If you were going Saturday, I'd join you. Ah well. How's the family?
Soundslike there may be a get together at what was 3-dollar on Windy Hill around 2-3pm Saturday. I am going to try to head over there and meet up with some advrider folks, if that sounds fun.

family is great, twins first christmas was fun, more for us I am sure, thanks for asking!

if we don't hook up over the weekend, lets at least meet up at some point for a beer or something. You and Charlie B still go down to 5 seasons?

Kurt Vonnegut
rcompton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 03:21 PM   #18
wxwax
Excited Member

Oddometer: 76,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcompton
Soundslike there may be a get together at what was 3-dollar on Windy Hill around 2-3pm Saturday. I am going to try to head over there and meet up with some advrider folks, if that sounds fun.

family is great, twins first christmas was fun, more for us I am sure, thanks for asking!

if we don't hook up over the weekend, lets at least meet up at some point for a beer or something. You and Charlie B still go down to 5 seasons?
Sounds good to me, Ron. Been a while since Charlie and I went to 5 Seasons, might be time for a return trip. I have to work tomorrow afternoon, I'll see if I can make the 3 Dollar thing. Not sure right now. Twins for Xmas - I hear kids make Christmas what it used to be!

It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this.
-- Bertrand Russell

To make an apple pie from scratch,
you must first invent the universe.
-- Carl Sagan
wxwax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 09:22 AM   #19
GaelicDog
Lesser of Two Weasels

Oddometer: 7,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by norton73
While some of the riders will be wankers like me, there should be some national caliber riders there too, like Chris Florin

These are the guys you want to watch, gravity doesn't exist for these guys

hope to meet some of you ADV guys there or at the show
Should I take the bags off the GS before I try this?
Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
GaelicDog is offline   Reply With Quote