User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2009, 05:10 PM   #1
Cigar Mike OP
Too Old and Too Slow

Oddometer: 1,371
Center Stand for XR650L, XR600, TE610, SM610, TE630, SM630, XR250R, XR400 and XT225.

Cigar Mike's is done. I have decided to officially stop making center stands. I have contacted a manufacturer of DS accessories and they are interested in making the stands I have designs for. I will update this link once that takes place and then ask for this thread to be removed.

Cigar Mike's will not be fabricating stands in the Months of February and March. I have to much to do for my family and won't have time to make stands. I will start up again in March if I can get everytihing done.

If you would like to request a stand I will start a list and get the stands out on a first come first come basis.

Thanks,

Mike

Center Stands for:
XR650L
XR600
NX650
XR400
XR250
TE610
TE630
SM610

Transalp coming soon
DRZ400 Coming soon

I am fabricating centerstands for the XR650L.

The XR650L stand lists for $160.00. ADVriders will receive a 10% discount. With shipping cost added it will be about $160.00 delivered to the lower 48 states. No sales tax if you live outside of Colorado. It is a bolt on unit and and takes under five minutes to install. I had to trim my Ricochet skid plate about 1/2" for it to fit.

The picture shown is of the prototype. I would post some new pictures but the bike is still dirty. I will up date the picture when it warms up a little.

TE610

A few pictures of the finished stand.

You can contact me at; CigarMikes@gmail.com or go to the website http://www.cigarmikes.com/ if you are interested. I got rid of the website and I am using Blogspot.com so that even I can update it easily.

I am a retired steamfitter and build these in my home workshop to keep busy. If your bike is highly modified to where the ground clearance is changed a large amount, give me a call. It is not much trouble to custom make the height. I will describe how to get the measurement I need to make one that should fit properly. I can make a limited number of units a month, so plan ahead if you really want one by a certain date.

To receive the discount just identify yourself as ADV inmate.

Thanks,

Cigar Mike

Cigar Mike screwed with this post 03-10-2014 at 01:45 PM
Cigar Mike is offline   Reply With Quote