Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2010, 08:17 AM   #1
rwiles OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 81
BMW Modern Airhead Pix Needed

I am planning on preparing an article for the BMW ON on the benefits of spending the 'new bike' fund on buying/building a "Modern Airhead" (i.e. rebuilt, restored, upgraded, etc) instead of blowing the wad on a brand-new middleweight. I just (almost) finished a pristine R100GSPD, upgraded to modern standards and components, and will refer to it in the article. I also plan a companion article that will likely run ont he MOA website, with particulars about my own Modern Airhead; the print article will speak in generalities about the issues that need to be addressed in building a Modern Airhead, and is intended to generate interest in these beloved and venerable machines.

However, I would like to have some high-resolution images of other Modern Airheads to include in the article. If you have a well-composed pix of your Modern Airhead, and would be willing to allow me to use it in the article, please send it to me, at:

roger@rogerwiles.com

Put "Modern Airhead" inthe subject line. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME, so that photo-credit can be published with the image. Not all images will be used (that's up to the editor, as well as me), and any unused images will be deleted, in order to protect your intellectual property.

Sending the image to me constitutes your permission for me to use the image in the BMW MOA Owners News.

And, THANX! Let's keep the Modern Airhead alive!.............
rwiles is offline   Reply With Quote