|01-26-2010, 05:17 PM||#1|
+/- V TDSPP
Joined: Oct 2004
Global Wild Card Tag
Worldwide Tag o Rama? I'm all for it. Why should the guys in NA have all the fun? ANyone in the world can now play this game.
I assume you know the rules... from other games similar to this one elsewhere in the world
The point of the Wild Card tag is to reproduce a similar photo of an object or place that can be found in many different locations around the world. Much like a scavenger hunt, examples include specific street signs, a railway crossing with train, yourself at a toll booth with reciept, etc.... Get creative
Rules are easy...
1. Find a SIMILAR tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). Take the tag to a new location, get the photo and post it here.
2. Upon posting your new tag, the tagger is responsible for specifying what it is in the photo that must be reproduced. Be specific, but not so specific that no one else will be able to play because we couldn't find another pink school bus.
* Try to place the tags in interesting locations, objects or places that could probably be found in at least the majority of the planet.
3. Tag must be: Common amongst all human habitation Dirt is ok, but remember some of us are on street bikes. We don't want to exclude those who don't like to get dirty.
4. The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose.
5. One tag at a time within thread. File photos are NOT permitted. You gotta ride to play this game.
6. No whining There are plenty of folks here that will help you understand the rules
7. The holder of the tag determines if the tag has been duplicated and acknowledges it by posting on the thread. (Surrendering the Tag)
8. No Pre-Arranged Tag Handoffs / Linear Tag sequence
9. The motorcycle in the picture must get to the tag location under its own power (The vfr870 rule).
10. Last but not least, should the tag be soo ridiculous that no one is able to reproduce it, it can be voted down if a majority of the active participants feel necessary.
Remember, the point of this is not to win the game, or get a better picture than the guy who just bruced you, the point is the ride. On that note, if someone tags a post office. Rather than get out and ride a block to my local post office, I might ride an hour or so, out to the historic post office a few towns over.... Make it interesting.
OK whose first?
It aint a fit night out for man nor beast.
Stagehand screwed with this post 01-31-2010 at 09:09 AM
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|