Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2010, 10:57 PM   #1
BBriggs OP
El Noobo

Oddometer: 161
Three Wyoming boy's ride Baja

I really enjoy reading all the ride report posted hear, but have been to lazy to write my own, until now. So here it goes.

Jwats, advjackass and I loaded the bikes and headed for the border.

The plan was simple drive to San Felipe ditch the truck at friend’s house and ride.

Joe (Jwats)

Jay (ADVjackass)

Me

mascot ( Fang)

Day 1
No pictures, I was having a hard time getting into it, maybe it was work I should be doing or my family I left behind, not sure.
We toke it easy down to Alfonsina’s, stop for lunch. Then headed to see are good friend Coco. After spending a good hour wandering around looking for a wiring short Coco had in his lights. We said are good bye’s and hit the road. Are plan was to fuel up some ware along the way and hit the window rock trail until it got dark and sleep, get up and ride into BOLA for breakfast. But there was no fuel to be found all day. So we headed to Hyw 1 to get fuel. By now it was getting late and the Husaberg had developed a fuel leak. So slab it to BOLA to look things over in the mourning. We were about 30 miles out BOLA, the stock head light’s on the bikes ( 1.5 candle power ) wasn’t cutting, off the main road we went in search of a campsite. About 2 hours later it started to rain and did so on and off all night. I’m glad to report that my bivy only leaks in one spot

BBriggs screwed with this post 03-24-2010 at 11:08 PM
BBriggs is offline   Reply With Quote