ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2005, 08:18 AM   #16
Barry
Just Beastly

Oddometer: 7,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorch
You called the police station huh? What were you expecting them to tell you? I guess you needed confirmation because the 1000 "NO TRESPASSING" signs didnt do it for you.

Dude - roll your eyes at someone who cares. I sought information, rather than showing up and getting my shit taken, getting arrested, getting fined, and having to show up for court. However, if you or anyone else want to ride there you go for it, I wish you nothing but good luck with the cops.

Barry

Do not do business with Myrtle West Cycle... Not a reputable vendor by a long shot.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 08:39 AM   #17
scorch OP
Poser

Oddometer: 3,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry
Dude - roll your eyes at someone who cares. I sought information, rather than showing up and getting my shit taken, getting arrested, getting fined, and having to show up for court. However, if you or anyone else want to ride there you go for it, I wish you nothing but good luck with the cops.

Barry

Quit calling me dude. You are like 50 years old. DUDE. Act your age.
scorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 09:31 AM   #18
Barry
Just Beastly

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorch

Quit calling me dude. You are like 50 years old. DUDE. Act your age.
I will act however I choose to act. And as for people acting their age, you may wanna' try it and lose the immature drama and attitude. Or not. Your life, your call.

Barry

Do not do business with Myrtle West Cycle... Not a reputable vendor by a long shot.
Old 03-05-2005, 10:03 AM   #19
Armadillofz1
Retarded Motardian

Oddometer: 745
ok ladies, stop fighting over the hair dryer. kiss and make up.
Armadillofz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 10:15 AM   #20
Barry
Just Beastly

No referee needed. I'm done.

Barry

Old 03-05-2005, 02:57 PM   #21
scorch OP
Poser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry
No referee needed. I'm done.

Barry

You sure dad?
Old 03-05-2005, 03:21 PM   #22
scorch OP
Poser

Well, Cityclip met over in another place to ride. And its kinda odd that we actually got into a bit of trouble with the piglets.. Ahah. We were trying to cross the street, and were waiting in the grassy area. When 2 pg county cops were going the opposite way, I was them going around the turn, but city clip didnt, so he was holding his front brake while hitting the grass, and trying to make a big ole hole in the grass.

I made a uturn to head back into the trails, when one of them hit the siren.

I rolled for a bit, enetered the trail, and then turned back to see if cityclip was coming. But city just plowed into me with his bike. Ahah, he pulled up to me and sayed something, but I just took off. We were going at a fair clip through the slush and snow and I had a few almost get offs. I was trying to keep the adrenaline down, but all this time inside my helmet I was laughing pretty hard because city clip was really hyper. I have never seen him move so fast on the dirt bike.

We rode for a few miles, then parked in a deep trail. City was really worried about getting caught. We talked about the escape plan, and where the cops could be waiting for us. I wasnt worried at all, and just wanted to go ride around. But it was all good. I dont mind dodging cops offroad. They will never catch me.

Only worry was if they were waiting for us back where we parked.

We decided to ride around for a bit. Eventually we saw a bunch of army guys. Which seemed like a few dozen of them hiding in the woods playing paint ball? It was kinda weird riding by, then with your perhipheral(sp) vision seeing tiny little heads poke out of the bushes. These werent regular peeps, they were training for something.

When cityclip passed them, we came upon a downed tree, I took a right turn and tried trail blazing out of there. But then I noticed it was a dead end, turned around only to find city clip missing. I was wondering where he went, I saw some tracks going to theleft and took it, but it was unpassable. Then I made a uturn and went up to the army guys. But one of them told me to stop. So I turned around and kept going.

But the only way out was to push my bike under a tree. After that I decided to do a little scout mission alone up to the trucks. I rode up the rail road tracks, parked the bike, then walked in the woods up to the parking lot. The lot was clear.

Now I needed to find cityclip. I went for a few miles, looking through trails and then saw cityclip coming the opposite way. After a few more trails we headed back. The lot was clear.

As we were pulling out, a PG county cop was coming onto the street, and then I saw him make a right turn into the parking lot that we were at.

As I drove to the main street another pg county cop went by. Maybe we dodged a bullet.

Old 03-05-2005, 03:43 PM   #23
CityClip
Upgraded to Scooterdom

Oddometer: 843
Never ran from the cops before. Kinda freaky.

Hey Scorch, where are those pics? Did you get any pics of the army guys training?
Old 03-05-2005, 03:53 PM   #24
scorch OP
Poser

Didnt get pics of the army guys.

This is what I got.

Old 03-05-2005, 04:45 PM   #25
Armadillofz1
Retarded Motardian

Oddometer: 745
I'm glad you didn't get nabbed, sounds like you had fun