ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Old's Cool > Airheads
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Results: I have been to the county of Fuckshire, it was ...
Nice? 29 13.18%
Nasty? 30 13.64%
Nasty but nice? 161 73.18%
Voters: 220. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2010, 12:47 PM   #11
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Oddometer: 3,906
Thumb Annnnnnd Now!?!

For the 1st time since the beginning of April I have a flat. Not a hospital, or crashing in someones shed, not sleeping in the woods (either with or without tent), not temporary accomodation which would be taken away at any moment. Not even really a 'home', but a place where I can stay while I sort the rest of my shitty life out. Somewhere that won't be taken away next week. I have landed. In other news I've got regular access to the Shedquarters, and have managed to complete the worlds worst woodwork project by building a roofed extension to the front, and doubling the size. Now, don't get me wrong, it's still a teeny* weeny blip compared to some of the mega sheds I see some of you people have, but to me it's my shed. Frankly, if this place hadn't come up I could have lived in the shed, I've lived in worse. But I got this flat instead. Now all I've got to do is get a few audio/video bits out of storage & start recording an album of cover versions, simply for the pleasure of it... *The inclusion of this word alone will get this thread monitored :-D