ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2005, 07:24 PM   #1
04KLR-0311 OP
ProGun

Oddometer: 25
look'n for rid'n partner/guide Jonesboro Ga.

I'm going to be Jonesboro April 9/10 I am going to truck my 04 KLR with me. It's a family thing but I plan on riding. Looking for someone to ride with, willing to start at sunup and end after sundown. Looking for dirt,rock, watercrossings,etc...I have a Garmin 276C so if anyone has tracklogs, waypoints etc. and willing to ship them to me - Great- Use email kdsipi@yahoo.com
06 KLR650 + 2014 K1600GTL
kdsipi@yahoo.com
04KLR-0311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 07:21 AM   #2
Pengaleng
Hellbilly Peckerwood

Oddometer: 3,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04KLR-0311
I'm going to be Jonesboro April 9/10 I am going to truck my 04 KLR with me. It's a family thing but I plan on riding. Looking for someone to ride with, willing to start at sunup and end after sundown. Looking for dirt,rock, watercrossings,etc...I have a Garmin 276C so if anyone has tracklogs, waypoints etc. and willing to ship them to me - Great- Use email kdsipi@yahoo.com

I used to live in Stockbridge. That area has grown three fold since I was there last. You gonna want to get out of town to find good forest service roads. Perhaps, start here.

Georgia Trail Riders Association (GARTRA) click this -it's a link to a web site.

or here...GA National Forest ..again this is a link click here.

I would personaly ride over to the Oconee national forest, you'll find it on the map east of Jonesboro near Interstate - 20.

Of course North GA above Atlanta is good too.

Hope this helps.
Old 03-24-2005, 05:26 PM   #3
Dirtysouth
Stud fee waived for noobs

Oddometer: 4,872
Maybe, just maybe.

I don't want to commit but I may let you hang out with me either on that saturday or sunday. Usually it is me and Flux and sometimes Slim that end up in the woods somewhere. The wife is about ready to pop so I can plan anything of course but if I am able to get lost that day, I would be glad to show you around. I am still new to all of the places to ride in north ga. You have to promise to help me pick my bike up once I get tired though.
Dirtysouth is offline   Reply With Quote