Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Day Trippin'
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2010, 08:39 AM   #16
Laura0107 OP
Retrophilic Rambler

Oddometer: 1,115
It's a small world, 06Klr650, isn't it? We can't wait get back up that way.

Hey Bart, I've been enjoying your reports with the Tiger. When my foot heals a bit more I can't wait to get out on my Sprint. I spend a lot more time now on the DR than on the Sprint, but that triple is just music for my soul, so I can't stay off it for too long. I think we're going to have to miss the Fuzzy, as Speedy's antique power club has an event that weekend. We might just slide over your way for the Vintage Festival at Barber the previous weekend, though. You'll be happy to know that my bouncy rear end that you followed around at the Scream'n Beaver tracks a lot straighter since I replaced the Death Wings with knobbies. Or maybe you won't be happy to know that, .
Old 08-10-2010, 07:24 AM   #17
fancyindigo
schmancy...fancy

Oddometer: 1,158
Girl - you are da' bomb ! Great ride report! Sorry about the spill - I'm so glad the gear saved you from worse injury! I have definitely had my fair share of, lets call them tumbles, and ATGATT has definitely saved my arse (and various other parts of me). I am glad you are doing ok! Hope to ride with you again soon! Three cheers for a great lady!
fancyindigo is offline   Reply With Quote