ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Day Trippin'
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2010, 04:15 PM   #31
cyberdos
True Story Bro
 
cyberdos's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Queen Creek, AZ
Oddometer: 23,414
Hey Cathy.
Remember me? I'm the guy on the VFR that won the tires last year at the 666 event. Good to see you guys out there ripping it up again. I would've made this ride if it weren't for the fact I was out at RMAR in CO the same weekend.

Lowdown- maybe catch you on the next one.
__________________
...
Presione dos para español.
cyberdos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 04:48 PM   #32
rpage11
Skip
 
rpage11's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: Tucson, AZ
Oddometer: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekms377
Cool ride. I am going to be out there this Nov and plan on riding that area.
Tell Cathy I said hello.......tell her Eric from CMRA and TORO in TX.
Thx for the map.
Check the weather before you head North in November. Alpine is around 9000 ft and can be cold and snowing.
rpage11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 04:50 PM   #33
rpage11
Skip
 
rpage11's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: Tucson, AZ
Oddometer: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdos
Hey Cathy.
Remember me? I'm the guy on the VFR that won the tires last year at the 666 event. Good to see you guys out there ripping it up again. I would've made this ride if it weren't for the fact I was out at RMAR in CO the same weekend.

Lowdown- maybe catch you on the next one.
Cathy and I were at RMAR a couple of weeks ago too. Must not have crossed paths. Here's some pics we took.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...=605874&page=5
rpage11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:11 PM   #34
cyberdos
True Story Bro
 
cyberdos's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Queen Creek, AZ
Oddometer: 23,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpage11
Cathy and I were at RMAR a couple of weeks ago too. Must not have crossed paths. Here's some pics we took.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...=605874&page=5
Well of course! I knew I recognized Cathy from somewhere but just couldn't put my finger on it. Maybe if she would've been on the R6 I would've remembered at camp. We were at the Clara cabin making all the ruckus with Grub. I think you guys even came by and Cathy was commenting on the "Ninja Warrior" dude's need for a different ride, who was sitting with us. Damn, now I feel like a fool.
__________________
...
Presione dos para español.
cyberdos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:44 PM   #35
yzfcathy OP
Weeble
 
yzfcathy's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: TUS LAS
Oddometer: 1,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekms377
Cool ride. I am going to be out there this Nov and plan on riding that area.
Tell Cathy I said hello.......tell her Eric from CMRA and TORO in TX.
Thx for the map.
Hey Eric, when y'all come out stay with us, you can launch from here. You can ride our bikes too if you don't want to drag yours out. I finally let go (sadly) of my 125 and now I have a real woods bike (even if it is orange).

If you want company in Nov. throw out some dates and maybe we can join you.

Weeble
__________________
F800, R6, 525EXC, 200EXC JackPiner
TUCSON BOARD
TUS AREA RIDES
Cathy's Dumb Solo Ride
The John Penton Story, Movie project

yzfcathy screwed with this post 08-14-2010 at 07:33 AM
yzfcathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:46 PM   #36
yzfcathy OP
Weeble
 
yzfcathy's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: TUS LAS
Oddometer: 1,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdos
Well of course! I knew I recognized Cathy from somewhere but just couldn't put my finger on it. Maybe if she would've been on the R6 I would've remembered at camp. We were at the Clara cabin making all the ruckus with Grub. I think you guys even came by and Cathy was commenting on the "Ninja Warrior" dude's need for a different ride, who was sitting with us. Damn, now I feel like a fool.
Too funny, next time we come to your porch, throw a few beers our way and say howdy! :)
__________________
F800, R6, 525EXC, 200EXC JackPiner
TUCSON BOARD
TUS AREA RIDES
Cathy's Dumb Solo Ride
The John Penton Story, Movie project
yzfcathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014