User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2010, 01:40 PM   #1
rem308 OP
n0000000b

Oddometer: 12
Tri-State on a Dual Sport

I started my Saturday morning early and out in the fog. I had plans of hitting a few back roads in each of WV, OH, & KY, but first I had to run a few errands. So, I geared up and headed out on my WR250R.

My first part of the trip was too much city and not enough country, but I did get some errands taken care of and managed to stop a few times in town for a picture here or there.

I need a better riding jacket...this early, foggy morning had me cool.

(A college town is quiet EARLY on a Saturday morning)

(More Errands)

Now that those are done, I got to head out of town and started with running to Kentucky and enjoying the ride.
It didn't take long and the sun was out and I got to find some backroads. Fall is in the air and I really had a great time out and about.

(I wanted to get a pic of some pretty rolling hills but didn't stop at a few perfect spots...just kind of rode at my own pace.)
I then crossed the Ohio River over into Ohio and enjoyed a little riding here. Had to stop and fill up on fuel and saw a few other bikes out enjoying the perfect day.
After a little riding, I went back into WV and headed towards one of the State Parks.

(I love country roads)

And then I headed back to the house. Just over 200 miles on this day trip, and it really reminded again of how much I love this bike.
I get in the habit of reading and looking at the V Strom, the GS, and several other bigger bikes but I also really enjoyed exploring some of these trails and roads on this bike.
rem308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 04:54 PM   #2
GB
Mod Squad

Oddometer: 55,241
Nice ride, and bike! Thanks for sharing your ride pics