ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2005, 07:56 AM   #16
Meathead
tin man

Oddometer: 16,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcompton
Dija get to your buddies dry? I drove through a shitstorm of lightning and got dumped on about a mile from the house, getting off on Windy Hill.
Nah, I got soaked too . . . 'least my gear did. I was bone-dry. I pulled off and called him, and ended up going by the bar he and another friend own . . . hung out for a while, and headed home after the storm had passed.

The lightning show was pretty cool, though, even while you're getting hammered.
Old 04-23-2005, 08:04 AM   #17
GreyGhost
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 589
Wicked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linzi

I ate pizza and watched Golden Girls last night.
Fudge, I love it!! And just think you could have been out with the Boys, Us. But, you stayed in and watched the GGs.

Hope to see you next time girl friend.

GG

04 950A Scoot (Gone but not forgotten)
03 GL1800 Toad

I guess it often comes down to "better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it". - FastEddieB
GreyGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 08:15 AM   #18
Linzi
Volvo Driving Soccer Mom

Oddometer: 15,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyGhost
Fudge, I love it!! And just think you could have been out with the Boys, Us. But, you stayed in and watched the GGs.

Hope to see you next time girl friend.

GG
The saddest part is that Golden Girls is my all-time favorite TV show.

But, time and funds (or lack thereof) played a factor this weekend, so I just couldn't swing it. Sounds like a great film, though, so I'll definitely be checking it out on DVD.

I'll catch up with you guys at some point this summer.
Linzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 08:44 AM   #19
GreyGhost
Studly Adventurer

Wicked Pictures of some of the Atlanta Group

We met at the "Highlander"on Monroe street. Pengaleng is trying to molest BlownCJ's 950. I think he was trying to do golden showers with it. From left to right GreyGhost's "Toad" (the 950 is down hard for upgrades, more to come later), BlownCj's 950S, Meathead's Yellow Big Strom (we just changed the tires a month ago and he said the rear is wore out with 7K mi on it), Rcompton's beautiful Yellow GS, and Pengaleng's old faithful Red GS.

Meathead's Darian is an XXL and it is to large for him. He tried on Greyghost's XL Darian and BlownCJ's Lg Darian light. It was great, it gave him enough info so he canmake the correct purchase. Aren't AdvRider's great!!

Rcompton, Pengaleng, and BlownCJ enjoying the view. That cigar is one of those macadodos or some thing. Probably out of the box he received at Xmas from his old man

Rcompton, Meathead (with the AdvRider salute, or is he showing us his IQ), BlownCJ, and Pengaleng

A great get together. BlownCJ and I had a great light show going North on I-75 and made it home with only a light raining. I hope everyone got home OK

03 GL1800 Toad

I guess it often comes down to "better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it". - FastEddieB
Old 04-23-2005, 08:49 AM   #20
Linzi
Volvo Driving Soccer Mom

Oddometer: 15,413
Wow...Ken looks so much different when he shaves. Were it not for the faithful orange cap, I'd never have known it was him.
Linzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 08:53 AM   #21
Meathead
tin man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linzi
Wow...Ken looks so much different when he shaves. Were it not for the faithful orange cap, I'd never have known it was him.
Down, girl!
Old 04-23-2005, 08:58 AM   #22
GreyGhost
Studly Adventurer

Tire

Hijack, Hey Meathead, did you get a new rear tire?? If not order two so you don't have to pay shipping. Remember you can use the tire machine whenever you need it

03 GL1800 Toad

Old 04-23-2005, 09:02 AM   #23
rcompton
I am not Iron Man

Oddometer: 2,519
I tried at netFlix, and it hasn't been released on DVD yet..... I will search for other methods!

Kurt Vonnegut
rcompton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 09:04 AM   #24
Meathead
tin man

Our waitress, whom we believe was baked out of her gourd, serving BlownCJ.

Fish'n Chips . . . minus the fish and most of the chips.

Dead soldiers. (2 beers before a 2 hour movie . . . no harm, no foul)

Pengy shows what he thinks of the need for bike pics on ADVrider.

A good time was had by all.
Old 04-23-2005, 09:06 AM   #25
Meathead
tin man

Quote:
Hijack, Hey Meathead, did you get a new rear tire?? If not order two so you don't have to pay shipping. Remember you can use the tire machine whenever you need it
I think I've dragged ass for too long this time . . . gonna just have to pay someone to slap one on. Next time I'll plan ahead.

. . . of course, I said that LAST time, too.
Old 04-23-2005, 09:16 AM   #26
GreyGhost
Studly Adventurer

Wicked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meathead
I think I've dragged ass for too long this time . . . gonna just have to pay someone to slap one on. Next time I'll plan ahead.

. . . of course, I said that LAST time, too.
Great pictures! and yes you da man on being late with tire wear. I wish I had your money, I would burn mine.

GG

03 GL1800 Toad

Old 04-23-2005, 09:18 AM   #27
GreyGhost
Studly Adventurer

Wicked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meathead
Our waitress, whom we believe was baked out of her gourd, serving BlownCJ.

A good time was had by all.
Hey man, it was a good thing I didn't have my dome polished or your picture would have been completely ruined

GG

03 GL1800 Toad

Old 04-23-2005, 09:21 AM   #28
Meathead
tin man

Quote:
Great pictures! and yes you da man on being late with tire wear. I wish I had your money, I would burn mine.

GG
Hoo! Yeah! I wish I had the money to cook 'em like this, too. Anybody seen my credit card?
Old 04-23-2005, 09:22 AM   #29
Meathead
tin man

Quote:
Hey man, it was a good thing I didn't have my dome polished or your picture would have been completely ruined

GG