User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2010, 07:19 PM   #11
Riff
Legend - In my Mind

Oddometer: 307
I should have also added that a good map is available t any of the visitor centers. I also downloaded maps from here http://www.virtualblueridge.com/maps/ so that I could print them in 4 parts and make notes on them etc

Thanks Rog

Several of us where planing this trip back in August and for no good reason the plans of mice and men failed. I had originally calculated it would probably run each of us around $1,200.00 [gas, food and lodging]. So when I saw you where able to do it for $160.00 I started getting happy again. . I went out and got some gear to add to what I already had [light weight 2man tent just for myself like the room]. We where planing to do the camping thing, to econmize as much as possible, and take 6 - 7 days. I just like the idea you just went and did it, and did it well. Kick my self in the butt now. I WILL make the trip this summer even if I go by myself. Thanks Again
Riff