ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2011, 10:41 PM   #1
Porter79 OP
Ranger

Oddometer: 104
Need a little regional help! (not motorcycle related) Manzanita!

Hi & Thanks for taking a look at my WTB / Need a little regional help! (not motorcycle related) ad!!!

I am in need of Manzanita branches for my wedding center pieces and for decorations. I posted an ad about this in the beginning of 2011 but we had to postpone the wedding until May 2013. I am interested in finding a location and cutting some as soon as possible (next couple of weeks).

If you know anything about harvesting/cutting Manzanita in a National Forest with a permit please let me know.

I would be willing to pay (not a lot) or trade some motorcycle stuff (helmet, jacket, pants, GPS, etc.) if you have any growing on your property that you would let me cut. I don’t need a lot but enough to make some center pieces and decorations for the ceremony/after party.

I live in the Las Vegas area and would be willing to travel +5 hours to your property and would likely bring my travel trailer to stay in the local area for the night. We are going to try to make this into a short 3-4 day mini vacation and Manzanita harvesting trip since we haven’t been on a vacation for a while.

I have included some pictures and information from Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manzanita).

Thanks!!!

Thank you to all the guys that sent me some responses. I could really use some help in getting this figured out done.

Porter79 screwed with this post 10-15-2012 at 11:58 PM
Porter79 is offline   Reply With Quote