Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2011, 06:46 PM   #1
Arte OP
Pata de Perro

Oddometer: 1,537
My Daughter's first ride !

She is Eleven yrs old and has been asking me for a ride since 9 and complaining why only brother has been riding with me, so finally I decided to take her on a short ride and explained that the boy also had his first ride at 11.

That seemed to solve trouble.

The route was a short one just to sense her if she could hold it. Only some 250 miles or so.

From Zacatecas to Aguascalientes México and get back. Also do some riding to San Jose de Gracia and watch the "Broken Christ" at the "Presidente Calles Dam". We could not finish all the planned tour since we took too long having breakfast at Aguascalientes, so I will post some magazine pics of the places we missed that day.

this was the route

I started doing the 685 kit to my 08 KLR650 but could not finish it on time, so my cousing let me used his KLR which he is not using any more.

the plan was to go out riding only 3 bikes, but the word spreaded fast and we ended up being 9 bikes and 12 riders!

ready to roll!

" If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself " - Max Ehrmann
Chiapas Ride 2013
Arte is offline   Reply With Quote