User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2011, 12:33 PM   #1
blindside112 OP
n00b

Oddometer: 2
Wink Best Weekend Trip Ever (Arkansas)

The best weekend trip is to a place called Eureka Springs in Arkansas. It is in the Ozark Mountains so all the roads are perfect for driving on, and if thats not enough the views you can get off of the sides of the mountains are breath taking!

I left Kansas City on a friday, crusied to Mountain View just north of Eureka Springs and enjoyed all they had to offer, loads, then took off towards Eureka. As soon as i got there i had to find the perfect hotel, my friend told me about the 1876 Inn, looked awesome so i had to give it a go, im very glad i did. I had an amazing time at the hotel and met some other bikers. After we hung out that night we set off saturday morning to cruize through the Ozarks, 1 word, Beautiful! Loved every second. I really recomend this area to anyone and everyone because you can't get views like this everyday.

I plan on going back very soon, message me if you have any questions about the area. =]
blindside112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 03:10 PM   #2
Wolfgang55
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,380
E. Springs is also where a very good back roads DS meet is held around the beginning of April each year.
3-4 days w/ 40+ riders who have tge greatest stories around a huge fire at night right at the motel's grounds. Across the street is a very filling breakfest place. All good fun & the town seems to like MC people.

Only wanted to add that your find was being shared by DS riders too.
Wolfgang55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:52 AM   #3
blindside112 OP
n00b

Oddometer: 2
is that so? i may have to look into that. i will prob be making trips to Eureka every month now, maybe even every two weeks. Do you plan on making your way up this way anytime soon?
blindside112 is offline   Reply With Quote