Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2011, 05:31 PM   #16
Just Paul OP
Pro Cat Herder

Oddometer: 2,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
Nice pics!
I think I missed when you got the new bike?
No new bike.. I have 2. a plated Honda 450x and a KTM adventure 990 S. I got the 990 in 2008 and the honda in 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
If she was any kind of adv GF, she'd have taken pictures
Ok this is a funny story.. Last week we were in REI. I happened to stuble on a pelican cell phone case. This one
http://cell-phone-accessories-wholesale.com/pelicanproductspelicanwaterproofcellphonecaseclear black.aspx

I had a bunch of dividend dollars so I said what the hell and bought it. We checked and both of our iphone 4's fit perfect in the case.. Great !

so this weekend we were crossing the stream and bam we are in the water on our right side.. the pannier lid comes open from the force of the fall. I land on my ass in the water and jill lands on her stomach. she grabs the pannier lid to keep it from being swept away and I try to stand the bike up... NOPE I can't get any grip on the ground its worse than ice. We finally get the bike upright and everything in that right case is SOAKED !! Our Iphones were in the pelican case and totally dry... The only thing that got broken was my new camera that I bought in Costa Rica. So I replaced it with the new waterproof 16 megapixal sony camera CLICK HERE FOR INFO

nobody got hurt so I was happy how the entire thing turned out.. we dried out in about an hour and lucky the dirt section was just 10 minutes away because going freeway speeds when your soaking wet sucks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKRYDER View Post
Very nice, thanks for the pics and narrative Paul
thanks for coming along !

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine
Just Paul is offline   Reply With Quote