Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2011, 01:54 AM   #11
M.R.
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 885
Showroom class

Hi Gary,
That setup looks great. If I compete in showroom class, can I use it? There is no welding and I am not using a fairing so from what I understand it should be ok? Any ideas Gary, Troy, anyone?????
cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafariBerg View Post
Using the Raid Designs www.raiddesigns.com steering stem clamp mount Husaberg Rallye Racing Australia have developed a compact nav tower that uses enduro headlight, ICO & MD roadbook. The tower is light, simple & removes all weight from the handlebars unlike other triple clamp or bar mounted systems. It is even noticeably lighter on the bars than the stock original headlight & odo system as there is no bar pressure from wind on the headlight etc.

For those navigation events that only need roadbook & ICO it is a very good solution to provide better steering feel & response to the rider. After successful testing at the recent Forest RallyMoto this system will be used at Yilgarn Rallye and Safari. The tower plates are 3mm thick each, laser cut and have adjustability for the MD in 3 directions to suit each rider.

It can be set up to use single ICO, twin ICO, stock odo etc by just using alternate MD back mount plates.

The system is all bolt on, no welding, no mods or drilling to the frame

more photos here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150243877546289.370518.315347661288&saved#!/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150243877546289.370518.315347661288
M.R. is offline   Reply With Quote