Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2011, 03:44 PM   #76
ThatGuy
Brownie

Oddometer: 4,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by motostrano View Post
Unfortunately no. UPS rapes you and us shippers/retailers alike up to Alaska unfortunately, as you know.

Thanks! Try looking at USPS for flat rate as much of that stuff will fit in the largest flat rate boxes. I ordered a new front fender from GA who were going to charge me more then the cost of the item but after talking to them they sent it USPS for less then half the original shipping cost. Only 3 days was added to the transit time. I'm not arguing or bashing but just making a suggestion.
Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

ThatGuy screwed with this post 04-21-2011 at 02:51 AM
ThatGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 06:16 PM   #77
Puddle
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 124
Can you answer my question please...

....shipping to Toronto, Canada? See previous post. Thanks.
Puddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:29 PM   #78
mpilon
Adventurer

Oddometer: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle View Post
....shipping to Toronto, Canada? See previous post. Thanks.
Same question for me : Quebec City area in Canada. They have GL bag at the local shop but if I can have access to Wolfman (shipping include) then it will be a go.
mpilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:57 PM   #79
motostrano OP
Supermotoman

Oddometer: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpilon View Post
Same question for me : Quebec City area in Canada. They have GL bag at the local shop but if I can have access to Wolfman (shipping include) then it will be a go.
Thanks. Please utilize the power of our fancy web site for shipping quotes. You can add the item to your shopping cart, type your shipping address and in obtain shipping prices for either USPS or UPS Standard (canada) service at any time. Shipping by USPS is likely in the range of $30 or so to you.

Thanks!

Joe
Ask me anything at all. CALL or TEXT 650-918-6259, PM or click www.motostrano.com SIDI, Wolfman Luggage, Gimoto. "advrider" code for 10% off Wolfman Luggage shipping out of our California retail store.
motostrano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:23 PM   #80
mpilon
Adventurer

Oddometer: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by motostrano View Post
Thanks. Please utilize the power of our fancy web site for shipping quotes. You can add the item to your shopping cart, type your shipping address and in obtain shipping prices for either USPS or UPS Standard (canada) service at any time. Shipping by USPS is likely in the range of $30 or so to you.

Thanks!

Joe
Thank you Joe. My question was because some mentioned in this thread "shipping deal" ....

Obviously... I should use your fancy web. fees seems reasonable.
mpilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:35 PM   #81
motostrano OP
Supermotoman

thanks. the deal is only for US bound Ground shipments.

Cheers

Joe
Ask me anything at all. CALL or TEXT 650-918-6259, PM or click www.motostrano.com SIDI, Wolfman Luggage, Gimoto. "advrider" code for 10% off Wolfman Luggage shipping out of our California retail store.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:21 PM   #82
motostrano OP
Supermotoman

Quick note. For locals (California, Bay Area), we have a huge stock of Wolfman Luggage on site for you to check out and we can even get your bike in and do some mock-up fittings of tank bags, saddle bags, tail bags etc. key before planning that multi-week journey with your pals out on the range.

For folks abroad, enjoy free shipping with your ADV discount, no sales tax and great prices on all Wolfman stuff.

Joe
Old 05-13-2011, 08:17 AM   #83
earthroamerxvlt
Adventurer

Oddometer: 71
GSA....Rainier, Large Expedition, or ???

Getting ready to head out on a trip and need a new tank bag for a 2010 GSA. Trying to decide between a Wolfman Rainier and a Wolfman Large Expedition. I can not find any photos of what the inside of the Expedition bag looks like or how it actually opens and closes other than the exterior compression straps you can see on the site photos. Does anyone have any experience and feedback with these bags on a GSA and would anyone have any interior photos for these bags? Thanks for the help.

John
earthroamerxvlt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 10:12 AM   #84
motostrano OP
Supermotoman

here is a quick shot of the Expedition Large open and expanded

here is one of the Rainier

The Expedition is much more substantial. The Rainier is a good standard type of tank bag with lots of features.

Joe
Old 05-25-2011, 05:52 PM   #85
motostrano OP
Supermotoman

Still time to get Wolfman to you for your upcoming Memorial rides. We keep a lot of Wolfman in stock for over nite shipping and locals can take advantage of our weekend hours. Come on in, get your bike fitted up.

Enjoy worldwide shipping for you 'out of towners'.

Joe
Old 05-25-2011, 05:59 PM   #86
nameisdam
Ride & Refresh Database

Oddometer: 147
Wolfman Rainer

Just a shameless plug for great service.
Ordered and rec'd the bag -fits great on an '10 R1200GS!

Replaced an old Wunderlich - the "Wolf" is a product improvement.
Thanks Guys!
nameisdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 06:09 PM   #87
One Less Harley
OH.THAT'S GONNA HURT

Oddometer: 4,578
w/ the wolfman expedition bags...is the inner plastic liner really needed?? Is it to protect the bag from pointy objects inside??? It makes jamming large items inside difficult as the plastic interferes..
2003 Suzuki DRZ 400S (TAT Prep)
One More DRZ does the TAT (Ride Report)

One Less Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 06:18 PM   #88
BigDogAdventures
Fart Letter

Oddometer: 4,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Less Harley View Post
w/ the wolfman expedition bags...is the inner plastic liner really needed?? Is it to protect the bag from pointy objects inside??? It makes jamming large items inside difficult as the plastic interferes..
I took mine out--they won't be going back in.

KTM 690 Enduro 2014
If your bike weighs more than 400lbs. You might not make it.
BigDogAdventures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:52 AM   #89
DougZ73
Lacks Freetime

Oddometer: 6,656
I really liked the Wolfman racks. I had an old used set of Dirtbagz and racks for my DRZ. I do not like the Dirtbagz racks for the WRR, especially since one of the DRZ ones broke at one of the mount points.

So, what to do. I bought the Wolfman racks for my WRR and will use the Dirtbagz Bags with them:

The bags can be held in basically the same position on the wolf racks as they would be with the dirtbagz rack. Instead of the metal loop that is on bag of dirtbagz rack and slides into a pocket on the rear of the bag, I will use a small cinch strap I'll make up. The clip and strap on the front of the bag, that pulls it tight, can hook on a hook that will be bolted onto the rear passenger mount bolt. The cross over weight bearing straps will still work as normal.
DougZ73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:50 AM   #90
levain
STILL Jim Williams

Oddometer: 6,887
Triumph Tiger 800XC

Do you have a recommendation of a tank bag for the new Triumph Tiger800XC?

Ideally, it wouldn't be huge, but not tiny either. Explorer Lite maybe? I like mounts that almost disappear when the bag isn't in use since it's not on the bike all the time. It's hard to tell if that can happen with Wolfman bags...
also, I like a big map case.

Thanks
1971 Lambretta DL
levain is offline   Reply With Quote