|05-15-2011, 06:12 AM||#1|
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: Centennial, CO
Riding through clouds to Loveland Pass
My first long ride with Vikki, the V-Strom Sidecar Rig, through freezing clouds to the still snow capped mountains around Loveland Pass and finally catching the Georgetown Loop RR Train coming into the station at Silver Plume.
More details, pics and videos here on my byline: examiner.com
After you visit the above, more videos here, limit of one video on examiner.com but your visiting helps my fuel budget.
2014 Ural Patrol, 1987 BMW R80
My Personal Blog
|05-15-2011, 07:25 AM||#2|
Joined: Jul 2005
Location: Clearwater, FL USA
1. i've been waiting for this thread
2. i saw your blog (i always read it)... i subscribed to your youtube offerings a long time ago.... great stuff
3. i hope that you'll include more pictures and words HERE, as well
4. i wish my rig were already done
5. i wish i could have met you there
thanks for the thread and link
'11 R1200 GS Adventure with a DMC M72DX Sidecar
'14 R1200 GS & '14 R nineT (march, 2014)
Live life like you mean it... but take your family and friends (and DOGS) along for the "ride"
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|