User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2011, 02:56 PM   #11
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Oddometer: 1,854
Had a pretty good day today just hung around listening to my team the Tigers play there Friday night rugby league match on the internet. Got to love being able to keep up with all the good stuff while your away from home via the internet. Half time and im ready to give it away and stop listening, down 12 nil and playing like crap but im glad I stuck it out the tigeys made a great comeback to win the game 14-12. Go the Tigers.

Alexa had come around earlier and invited me to drop over and hang out with Channing while she was off getting her stuff ready for the markets, so jumped on the bike around 2ish and headed over. Played grand theft auto with Channing for a few hours then helped out with some of the market stuff cutting up lemons etc. Dinner was chicken soup, Alexa doesent do to bad a job of it actually, I like it considering it looks like crap. Hope she doesent read this part of the blog.

Me and Channing were having some fun, I was showing him how we beat up our children in Australia chasing him around the house, at one stage he ran and trip over the playstation lead, I saw the Tv nearly come off the wall now that would of been interesting, Alexa came out and shouted at us to settle down, come on mum weve been couped up in this house for hours cause of the rain its only natural we would get rumbling. It's great fun with Channing he is the same age as my boy Logan back home so it's like the son I don't have anymore, that's a terrible thing to say, I'll always love my Logie bear.

Stayed a little longer then thought id hit the road around 8 and come home and chill. As I went to leave Chris's Alexa's friend's daughters arrived with their boyfriends so had a quick chat to them. The young guys loved the bike, they were saying to each other, we should do that just get on some bikes and go riding. You never know a seed might of been planted.

Got home and just relaxed and later got a txt message saying if I can get some tickets to the Sharks v Cheeters game would you like to come. Well its not every day a good looking girl txts you asking you to the footy and out after so of course im in. Ciao

Alexa has a nice pad overlooking La Lucia, Durban

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 12-17-2013 at 04:33 PM
rideforsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote