ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2011, 10:33 PM   #1
s1marks OP
Mercedes

Oddometer: 568
SPOT HELP - Regional Map

The following is a map of the Pacific Northwest region with the SPOT location of inmates who have signed up with spotwalla (free service) and joined the ADR riders location page. Details for how to do this are found in this thread;....NO EDIT....Let me re-pharase that.....If you wwant YOUR SPOT location marker to show up on this map along with all the other inmates, go to the following webpage for instructions on setting up your spotwalla account and joining the ADV Riders spotwalla location page.

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=633556

My hope is that there is enough interest in this that we can get all regional SPOT users on this map and in the future, if inmates in the region need help, a coordinated response can be handled (much like the help recently provided to xymotic). If you think this is a good idea and could be a useful tool please sign up with spotwalla, the more local inmates we have signed up the more useful this is likely to be.

Cheers S1

If anyone is interested in creating one of these images (see below), let me know here and I will post instructions. This image gets updated every time I post a new message from my SPOT device (clicking on it will take you to a map showing you where I was when I posted it).

s1marks screwed with this post 08-26-2011 at 03:15 PM
s1marks is offline   Reply With Quote