Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2011, 11:03 PM   #1
mujiburrahman OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 345
Ride and travel back time to Ancient Hindu Buhhda Temples of the Archipelago

For my love of riding a cross the tropical country side of Indonesia and also my fascination of History i dedicated this thread to doing a time travel to the temples in Yogyakarta and Central Java.

There are hundreds of temples scarred through out the regions, only few are fully restored, most under restoration, other are still in the process of being dug up and the remaining under thick volcanic lava (who how much are actually there). In the Archipelago the temples are only located in Yogyakrta dan Central java but also through out the region from Sumatra to other regions.

Most of the latest rides i used a KLX 150s to visit the temples but on the rides prior to the 2011 i used a small Honda scooter such as the Honda Supra Fit 125cc, also the Honda Grand Impressa 100cc and Grand Astrea 100cc

I hope you enjoy the my ride of which spans to 10 years riding around Yogyakarta and Central Java in search of temples.

If you have had an experience traveling on a motorbike visiting temples hope you can share your experience here.

Cheers Hope you Enjoy :)
mujiburrahman is offline   Reply With Quote