ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West – California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-03-2011, 09:52 PM   #46
notmybikemodelname OP
KOTW is a myth!
 
notmybikemodelname's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: I'm in jail Dad, and I like it here.............
Oddometer: 7,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveltoad View Post
Does riding with you count?


Once could be considered an accident, twice would be Stupid.
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:12 PM   #47
DannyG
I have the waypoint.
 
DannyG's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Oddometer: 3,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname View Post


Once could be considered an accident, twice would be Stupid.

Gorman
Mexico
Death Valley
Death Valley
__________________
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” Helen Keller (1880 – 1968)
My toys: 00 GS1150; 84 Ericson 30+
DannyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:17 PM   #48
JeffS77
cheap bastard
 
JeffS77's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Location: Riverside , CA
Oddometer: 3,319
I got a few but the law suits that would follow may not be good.......like successfully shutting down a major road way between two so cal city's. Scoring a county skeleton key that opened every pad lock they had on anything....rolling over a '76 chevy Chevette than using two people to drive it ( one sitting on what was left of the roof the steer the wheel sticking up threw the window opening and one laying inside for gas clutch and shifter) then using said key to deposit said car right in the middle of the quad at the local highschool.


Good times.....
JeffS77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:39 PM   #49
NSFW
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 16,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname View Post
Tomorrow, I have a story of Mexico, yacht racing, alcohol abuse, bad decisions, loud filthy mouthed broads in jacuzzis, Blackhawk Helicopters, 450' guided missile frigates and a pissed off pregnant wife.

Yes Herrhelmet, that one! You remember.

and still you live to tell about it......


Quote:
Originally Posted by herrhelmet View Post
Stay thirsty my friend...




that's way too funny,,,,,,,
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 11:10 PM   #50
notmybikemodelname OP
KOTW is a myth!
 
notmybikemodelname's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: I'm in jail Dad, and I like it here.............
Oddometer: 7,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyG View Post

Gorman
Mexico
Death Valley
Death Valley
Don't forget Klammer's ride out at Spangler.
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 09:13 AM   #51
DannyG
I have the waypoint.
 
DannyG's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Oddometer: 3,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname View Post
Don't forget Klammer's ride out at Spangler.
i was missing a ride... and we did go sailing
__________________
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” Helen Keller (1880 – 1968)
My toys: 00 GS1150; 84 Ericson 30+
DannyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:17 AM   #52
notmybikemodelname OP
KOTW is a myth!
 
notmybikemodelname's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: I'm in jail Dad, and I like it here.............
Oddometer: 7,273
OK, I'm changing it up to this short little story about texting, kidnapping and having my head up my ass.

On Wednesday, my wife texts me and asks me to pick up a friend of my daughter when I pick my daughter up from preschool. My wife and the friend's mom were going to Pilates together. So when I get to school I walk onto the playground and barely get out the door and my daughter, Piper and her friend, Parker were standing right there. So I scoot them into room and sign them out and leave.

About 30 minutes later, my wife calls me and says that Kelly (Parker's Mom) just got a call from the school and they couldn't find Parker. I said, "I have her with me and Piper and you texted me and told me to get her and bring her to our house". I was thinking, "Holy Shit she has a short memory"

I hear a long pause and then, "You never read my texts, do you?" I answered with my patented, yet Beavis and Butthead inspired "uhhhhhhhhhhhh, what?"

My wife then says,"The cops are at the school and they think someone took her or that she walked off".

I say again, "But you told me to get her and that Kelly asked you to have me get her".

She says, "Read the text"

I say "OK" and grab my phone and start reading, "Rob, Plz p/up Parker tmrrw when you P/up Piper. Kelly and I are going to Pilates"

OK, so I happened to miss that little "tmrrw". OK, so I was one day early and the cops were looking for a "short, stocky guy, in his mid 40's, with a shaved head and a limp" OK, so I forgot to tell the school that I was taking Parker with me. OK, so..........................she's right. I don't read her texts. But hey, If I did, I would start to think my name was Carl and that we had been somewhere at lunch yesterday and I made her feel really good. Now that would be ridiculous, because I didn't have lunch with her yesterday and as far as I know, it's been years since I made her feel really good.

That's another Stupid thing that Notmybike............did.

This might be my last post for a few years, because I don't think they have internet in prison.
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:52 AM   #53
RAZR
yup ima hairstylist
 
RAZR's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Silver Lake (L.A.)
Oddometer: 8,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname View Post
OK, I'm changing it up to this short little story about texting, kidnapping and having my head up my ass.

On Wednesday, my wife texts me and asks me to pick up a friend of my daughter when I pick my daughter up from preschool. My wife and the friend's mom were going to Pilates together. So when I get to school I walk onto the playground and barely get out the door and my daughter, Piper and her friend, Parker were standing right there. So I scoot them into room and sign them out and leave.

About 30 minutes later, my wife calls me and says that Kelly (Parker's Mom) just got a call from the school and they couldn't find Parker. I said, "I have her with me and Piper and you texted me and told me to get her and bring her to our house". I was thinking, "Holy Shit she has a short memory"

I hear a long pause and then, "You never read my texts, do you?" I answered with my patented, yet Beavis and Butthead inspired "uhhhhhhhhhhhh, what?"

My wife then says,"The cops are at the school and they think someone took her or that she walked off".

I say again, "But you told me to get her and that Kelly asked you to have me get her".

She says, "Read the text"

I say "OK" and grab my phone and start reading, "Rob, Plz p/up Parker tmrrw when you P/up Piper. Kelly and I are going to Pilates"

OK, so I happened to miss that little "tmrrw". OK, so I was one day early and the cops were looking for a "short, stocky guy, in his mid 40's, with a shaved head and a limp" OK, so I forgot to tell the school that I was taking Parker with me. OK, so..........................she's right. I don't read her texts. But hey, If I did, I would start to think my name was Carl and that we had been somewhere at lunch yesterday and I made her feel really good. Now that would be ridiculous, because I didn't have lunch with her yesterday and as far as I know, it's been years since I made her feel really good.

That's another Stupid thing that Notmybike............did.

This might be my last post for a few years, because I don't think they have internet in prison.

goodbye Rob. i can watch your bike for you.
__________________
"when there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"
YOUTUBE
SPOT
RAZR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:04 PM   #54
herrhelmet
A Serious Man
 
herrhelmet's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: USA West
Oddometer: 2,369
That's a nice story...
__________________
"Your bike is too heavy" www.motolithium.com TWITTER
herrhelmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:12 PM   #55
notmybikemodelname OP
KOTW is a myth!
 
notmybikemodelname's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: I'm in jail Dad, and I like it here.............
Oddometer: 7,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by herrhelmet View Post
That's a nice story...
Oh no.................not again.
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:08 PM   #56
High Country Herb
Adventure Connoiseur
 
High Country Herb's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Western Sierras
Oddometer: 7,768
How about the story of how I met my wife:

I used to spend a lot of time riding my BMX bicycle, even into my 20’s. Not because I was an avid bicyclist or anything, but because I couldn’t afford the parts to fix my car. So I am riding the local dirt trails down by the river, when I hear someone doing a catcall “wheeeeiiiit, whoooooo!” I look over, and there is a hot chick sitting in a makeshift tree house reading a book. Curious fellow that I am, I make the loop to the other side of the river, and stop at the tree house for a chat.

As it turns out, she is a college student with not much more money than me. We get to thinking that if we pool our money, we can get something to drink. We ride over to the local drug store, and find that we have enough for a fifth of vodka (if you can call it that ) and a jug of orange juice. Back at the tree house, we become pretty good friends before finishing that bottle.

Feeling a little adventuresome, she suggests we go back to her parent’s house. Unfortunately, they are home, so we decide to take her convertible for a ride. After leaving about half of her tires smeared over the country roads surrounding town, we stop at a small lake. She is pretty curious about how the locals are catching fish, so she starts tugging on this guy’s line to see if that will speed things up. Chicks can get away with all sorts of stuff, but the guy gives me a look like he’s going to kill me. There are more of them than there are of us, so we take off.

After leaving the other half of her tread around the city streets, it’s time for her to head back to the next town where she has an apartment closer to college. She asks me if I want to go, but I’m thinking to myself “I don’t know this chick, have no ride home if it turns out badly, and don’t know if she’s crazy” (well, I do have some idea). So I say “what the hell, why not?” I was still living with my parents at that time, so I sneak into the house to pack a little bag, tell my little brother not to snitch, and take off for one of the best weekends of my life. We have been inseparable ever since.

Hey, what can I say? I can’t afford Dos Equis…
High Country Herb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:13 PM   #57
notmybikemodelname OP
KOTW is a myth!
 
notmybikemodelname's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: I'm in jail Dad, and I like it here.............
Oddometer: 7,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Country Herb View Post
How about the story of how I met my wife:
I used to spend a lot of time riding my BMX bicycle, even into my 20’s. Not because I was an avid bicyclist or anything, but because I couldn’t afford the parts to fix my car. So I am riding the local dirt trails down by the river, when I hear someone doing a catcall “wheeeeiiiit, whoooooo!” I look over, and there is a hot chick sitting in a makeshift tree house reading a book. Curious fellow that I am, I make the loop to the other side of the river, and stop at the tree house for a chat.
As it turns out, she is a college student with not much more money than me. We get to thinking that if we pool our money, we can get something to drink. We ride over to the local drug store, and find that we have enough for a fifth of vodka (if you can call it that ) and a jug of orange juice. Back at the tree house, we become pretty good friends before finishing that bottle.
Feeling a little adventuresome, she suggests we go back to her parent’s house. Unfortunately, they are home, so we decide to take her convertible for a ride. After leaving about half of her tires smeared over the country roads surrounding town, we stop at a small lake. She is pretty curious about how the locals are catching fish, so she starts tugging on this guy’s line to see if that will speed things up. Chicks can get away with all sorts of stuff, but the guy gives me a look like he’s going to kill me. There are more of them than there are of us, so we take off.
After leaving the other half of her tread around the city streets, it’s time for her to head back to the next town where she has an apartment closer to college. She asks me if I want to go, but I’m thinking to myself “I don’t know this chick, have no ride home if it turns out badly, and don’t know if she’s crazy” (well, I do have some idea). So I say “what the hell, why not?” I was still living with my parents at that time, so I sneak into the house to pack a little bag, tell my little brother not to snitch, and take off for one of the best weekends of my life. We have been inseparable ever since.
Hey, what can I say? I can’t afford Dos Equis…
Good story, but sounds Stupid like a fox, or however that saying goes. It's nice to get one of those that you don't want to be separated from, until you do, and she just says, "have fun".
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 04:09 PM   #58
scorpion
Two arm bandit
 
scorpion's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Planet Reno
Oddometer: 5,381
This thread is stoopid
__________________

07 KTM 990 11 Husaberg 390
scorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 04:12 PM   #59
notmybikemodelname OP
KOTW is a myth!
 
notmybikemodelname's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: I'm in jail Dad, and I like it here.............
Oddometer: 7,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
This thread is stoopid
Exactly.
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 04:12 PM   #60
seabee1
we build, we fight
 
seabee1's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Oddometer: 2,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
This thread is stoopid
and yet you took the time to read it, and then took the time to post a reply in it.
__________________
"If guns cause crime, then all of mine are defective." Ted Nugent

www.dehmotorcycle.com
Motorcycle storage with a personal touch
seabee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 11:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014