Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > GSpot > GS Boxers
User Name
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2011, 09:38 PM   #11
Poolside OP
Poolside's Avatar
Joined: Apr 2003
Location: Long Beach, CA
Oddometer: 11,887
Originally Posted by Raven Rider View Post

I have a 2011 GSA which product do I need to order or should I wait for the next?
Originally Posted by Raven Rider View Post

All the information I needed was in your response. Wallowa you are right I am a trusting soul and I make my own decisions and that decision is I do not need this product. Thanks
In the event you'd rather not trust Wallowa , here is another reply. First, I suppose a person doesn't need anything for their bike. So it boils down to want.

To that end, if you want better and crisper acceleration, get an IICE Air. If you want more response when you crack the throttle (aka: transient throttle or tip-in) get an IICE Cool. Something to understand is that acceleration response and transient throttle response are two entirely different things.

Marketing will tell you YES! get an IICE Air. Because the final sale is going on now.


IICE Air Hotrod your GS  Fuel Injection  Tech Info  Buy  Order List  Installation
Poolside is offline  


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2015